• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
Its absolutely devastating. There is no reason to watch our team atm except blind support.

We have amazing players, we have amazing facilities, we have cash and yet we're shit. The fans drive out every coach after a season and the mood towards Aziz Yildirim swings so much its unhealthy.

There should only be one towards aziz yildirim, and that should be utter disgust. The man's a corrupt power freak that would occasionally harass the players in the dressing room and undermine Zico back in the day. He doesn't let the club run. He fixes matches. He bullies officials. He should be nowhere near a football team or field.

near

Gold Member
Nope. Dude is too stupid and annoying.

He is stupid, but he's moral values make him the most human character left on the show. That's not a spoiler at all, but you'll come to appreciate him in the end, I felt the same way as you.

Meier

City have announced a new deal with Hugo Boss.

Suits%20photo.ashx

You can spot Pantilimon a mile away!

Gael looks like a proper model with that hair and his stern face.

If you want to support your team mate you go to them and offer him support, not use his shirt under your own and then leak it to Marca 2 days later, just so you can create a big fuss about it. And the proof, is that right now nobody is speaking about Ozil but about Sergio Ramos and Mourinho. Which no doubt was his true intentions.

But even if you really believe this is good for Ozil, how do you think the player that replaced him feels now?

Kaká? I don't think he's part of this team :lol

Oxx

I still need to finish season two of Breaking Bad. Three episodes to go. I don't know why I haven't felt compelled to bomb through it.

Oxx

Fuckin' weather. Today was the wrong day to leave the house without a coat. While wearing a skimpy top. That you can see through when wet.

I was wearing sunglasses when I left the house this morning!

I have Dead Rising 2 too! What are the other games you need to trade in?

Already have Dragon's Dogma to trade in, gonna phone GAME up later on to make sure that those 2 are sufficient to fulfil the order

Thinking about it, its good for everyone except the person stupid enough to buy one of them for £20+ preowned

I get a game for 99p
GAME get 2 games to sell
The shop I bought DR2:OTR from get the money

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuckin' weather. Today was the wrong day to leave the house without a coat. While wearing a skimpy top. That you can see through when wet.

I was wearing sunglasses when I left the house this morning!

Pics. Is that you in your avatar?

Already have Dragon's Dogma to trade in, gonna phone GAME up later on to make sure that those 2 are sufficient to fulfil the order

Thinking about it, its good for everyone except the person stupid enough to buy one of them for £20+ preowned

I get a game for 99p
GAME get 2 games to sell
The shop I bought DR2:OTR from get the money

Where do you find the list of games to trade in?

And thanks Kyofou - lol

RaGe_pt

Champions league again today! :) Juventus vs Shakthar might be a good game to watch. I hope Braga wins, that way they have a good shot at getting through the group stage. Oh and Barcelona, listen to me please: Smash benfica ok? Messi you really need to score 4 goals (I don't care if it's with your head, with your feet or with your hands, just score)! Today I'm all:
images

Meier

Apparently Michael Ballack has just retired. Pity that he never did win a trophy with the German NT or a Champions League.

I wonder if he'll continue to do studio work here in the US now. He was okay, nothing special. Got a little better over time.

GQman2121

Banned
So has Ballack officially called time on his career? Still think he should have come to the MLS a few years ago. He speaks very good English, is great on TV and would have been able to play at a level where he could contribute. Sad to he how things have gone for him since leaving us.

Real talk:

Jesse is a horrible character. His stupidity exceeds anything negative about Skyler.

I've always liked you Kyoufu. Thank you for pointing this out. Jesse's grown on me over the last twelve episodes that have aired. But from seasons 1 - 4.5 I couldn't stand him. He's phony, greedy, cheesy and whiny, and typically, all at once. How Gus was the only one smart enough to notice this early on I don't know. It wasn't until he got clean and proved himself with Mike that I came around to seeing him regularly.

After to the lame villain gangsters, Skyler and her sister are easily the worst part of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom