• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

Since I started stoptober, I'm gambling and eating more, swap one vice for another, least I'll live a few more boring years

Got 2 accumulators and a goal rush running tonight, c'mon various teams!

PaulLFC

Referee appointments for the weekend...

Saturday, 06 October 2012

npower League 2

Accrington Stanley v Rochdale
CHRISTOPHER FOY
Simon Long and Kevin Mattocks
Fourth Official : Scott Mathieson

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

npower League 2

CHRISTOPHER FOY

Alex-Ferguson_53.jpg

dc89

Looking forward to tonight's fixtures a little more than I usually would be. I'm in with the GAF accumulator thing and I hope we win some monies!!

Grim1ock

Banned
Messi must be so boring for reporters, never says anything news worthy or controversial. One of his latest interviews(with El Pais):

edit
Just read that he will be having a son and will name him Thiago.

Thiago Messi, next big thing, you heard it here first.

messi is fake.

his attitude to villa in that grenada game showed his true character

WJD

npower League 2

CHRISTOPHER FOY

Well he was shite.

Also, I fully expect to see Mark Halsey reffing my Sunday League game at the weekend.

GorillaJu

That's why I've only been messing with women who are years older than me. No games. They want it more than I do most of the time.

If they wear yoga-pants, its basically an invitation for a free-for-all as far as I'm concerned. Hippo crits.

don't ban me

Agreed. After the initial "hey" on the bus when they sit down next to you, they really should just let you get some cake.

Cake?! That sounds like an awful way of putting it
in

I was actually talking about when they know they're gonna get fucked but they stop you after foreplay because she has to spend 30 minutes taking a shower, brushing her teeth, making sure the lights are all off, etc.

When you've got a steak hot off the barbecue to you wash it before you eat it?

She is a couple years older than me so I feel you there, Kyle.

Anyway problem solved, goodnight folks. :)

pulga

Banned
FUUUUUUU I watched the fantasy league transfer deadline count down to 0 before my very eyes. Didn't get to make my transfers :( VIIIDIIIIIC!!

:( I want to forget about that guy. Rodwell is our future.

I will never, ever understand what made you believe De Rossi would leave Roma for City. Madrid's been after him for years, De Rossi's going nowhere.

Meier

What's the reasoning behind the early start time for Spartak versus Celtic? Timezone differences require it?

Edit: Ballack is only 36? I wonder why he didn't sign for MLS.. he probably could have played at least 2 more years. Must have some injury?

GQman2121

Banned
Cake?! That sounds like an awful way of putting it
in

I was actually talking about when they know they're gonna get fucked but they stop you after foreplay because she has to spend 30 minutes taking a shower, brushing her teeth, making sure the lights are all off, etc.

When you've got a steak hot off the barbecue to you wash it before you eat it?

She is a couple years older than me so I feel you there, Kyle.

Anyway problem solved, goodnight folks. :)

WHAT!? That sounds great to me. Who doesn't want a nice clean canvas to work with? Plus, it gives me time to set up the tripod, double check the lighting and make sure my levels are good to go. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom