• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Hoping for wins for Arsenal and Dortmund tomorrow. Without Arteta I think we will struggle in the midfield but hopefully we can pull it out.

Mumei

I am about to start watching Celtic at Spartak Moscow since it's the only game I have from today. Or I could watch that Liverpool match from the weekend; I think someone said that was good?

Hey guys, so I haven't been too active on GAF the past 5-6 months. I went through some rough patches over the summer in my personal life that involved depression and such, I don't want to get into too much detail but i'm feeling better now :). Hope some of you still remember me from before. Anyway, i'll let out some of my thoughts on the season so far.

No idea who you are, but it is nice to hear you are doing better nonetheless. Depression is terrible.

elsk

Banned
iAxKwipErABCW.png

Feels good to be awesome

edit: just noticed Spartak Sucks
KuGsj.gif

Salazar

According to Oliver Kay the two greatest minds in British football will be meeting to discuss which squad Sterling should be part of

Keys and Gray.
Alan Green and his fecking ego (Jesus Christ he is a vacuous cock. He makes the phone-in nerds and freaks sound like de la Rochefoucauld).
Crooks and Lawrenson
Hansen and Shearer
Redknapp Jr and the increasingly effeminate Hoddle

Paper mugs continue to blither about Tom Ince to MUFC in January.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I am about to start watching Celtic at Spartak Moscow since it's the only game I have from today. Or I could watch that Liverpool match from the weekend; I think someone said that was good?

No idea who you are, but it is nice to hear you are doing better nonetheless. Depression is terrible.

since youre an elitist I would love to play you on fifa. lol

Blablurn

we suck so hard. on the other hand..... we hit the post two times :( too bad we didnt manage to score at the right time. i hope shaq plays for kroos on saturday.

The papers reckon Woy is going to call up Carroll, despite him only playing 18 minutes on Monday and looking hesitant and decidedly off-pace. Are England really that hard-up for strikers?

Lightning

Banned
Wenger blaming the French Federation over Diaby's injury is a joke. He played 2 games for us since then when he should have been properly rested since he wasn't playing well in those games anyway.

But now is the chance to play Coq and see how he goes. He deserves his chance and will quit us if he doesn't get game time and rightfully so.

Getting tired of Diaby and his never ending injuries.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The papers reckon Woy is going to call up Carroll, despite him only playing 18 minutes on Monday and looking hesitant and decidedly off-pace. Are England really that hard-up for strikers?

Would be as an emergency option, you'd think. I imagine Defoe, Rooney and Welbeck will be preferred.

Lightning

Banned
This is quite funny. Mike Tyson was granted a temporary visa to enter New Zealand with despite his rape conviction. John Key, nz prime minister, disapproved of the decision and now immigration have changed their mind and Mike Tyson is not allowed into New Zealand anymore.

Salazar

This is quite funny. Mike Tyson was granted a temporary visa to enter New Zealand with despite his rape conviction. John Key, nz prime minister, disapproved of the decision and now immigration have changed their mind and Mike Tyson is not allowed into New Zealand anymore.

Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom