• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Götze, Reus, Kuba >> Perisic

He'll either improve or will sit on the bench and I don't see him being better than those three anytime soon.

True, but his deadly finishing skill is also the one piece we have been missing for god knows how long....

Sometimes I just wish Lewandowski can be more clinical...Guess that's too much to ask....He was fantastic today, if only he managed to put that easy chance in......

elsk

Banned
0ZH7v.png

YESSSSS THANKS

Kyoufu

"I AM ABSOLUTE HAMMERED OFF THE WKD. WAITING OUTSIDE THE ETIHAD FOR THE GERMON ULTRAS TO APPEAR. LETS FOCKING AV IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I AM LIKE A VOLCANO. READY TO ERRUPT AND DESTROY ANYTHING IN MY WAY. IF I SEE A MANURE OR GERMON TONIGHT THEN THEY WILL WISH THEY WERE DEAD"

tuxZy.jpg

LMAO!!

"I AM ABSOLUTE HAMMERED OFF THE WKD. WAITING OUTSIDE THE ETIHAD FOR THE GERMON ULTRAS TO APPEAR. LETS FOCKING AV IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I AM LIKE A VOLCANO. READY TO ERRUPT AND DESTROY ANYTHING IN MY WAY. IF I SEE A MANURE OR GERMON TONIGHT THEN THEY WILL WISH THEY WERE DEAD"

http://i.imgur.com/tuxZy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Chilling.

Meier

Was 6-2 today in my UCL predictions. Was wrong about City and Zagreb winning but nailed Montpelier draw and the Porto win.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Big games? Where was he in the last game of the group stage against Zenit last year with a birth in the knockout stage on the line? Getting shut out at home, lol

Makes a compelling argument. Sounds reasonable.

He scored a goal in lima to beat Peru a few months ago. Not even Argentina could beat them there. He is CLUTCH. the opposite of tony romo lol

Kyoufu

Was 6-2 today in my UCL predictions. Was wrong about City and Zagreb winning but nailed Montpelier draw and the Porto win.

Best tip I can give you, and I read this on google:

NEVER bet on your own team. Your bias will mess your bet up.

True, but his deadly finishing skill is also the one piece we have been missing for god knows how long...

Perisic's problem is that he has all the talent you need: good headers, good crosses, good finishing, etc. But he's like an attacking version of Großkreutz. Awesome on a good day, doesn't do shit on a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom