• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
A4T8YGwCQAAV9Z7.jpg

Posted 5 minutes ago. Not 100% sure if it's real but what haha. Guys aren't bothered about the loss, dat pay cheque.

It's an old photo, reverse google search takes 5 secs and will give you the answer.

Meier

Best tip I can give you, and I read this on google:

NEVER bet on your own team. Your bias will mess your bet up.

For sure, I usually avoid it, but there's no choice in pick'ems. I almost always pick my NFL team (the Bucs) despite years of suckitude.

FootballFan

HAHA you crack me up. You got the pic of him with the barca kit?

Nah I never saved it, someone else posted it :lol

edit
La Liga champions in 1990–91, 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1997–98, 1998–99. Must have been hard rooting for Barca in those dark days.

So when exactly do you expect him to start supporting Barca, during the 1800s before they won something? :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
La Liga champions in 1990–91, 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1997–98, 1998–99. Must have been hard rooting for Barca in those dark days.

Ok, Arsenal when they were good bandwagon fan

I didn't start getting the games until like 2004 son. Lets play fifa so I can put you back in your place, lol

Ok, Arsenal when they were good bandwagon fan

I didn't start getting the games until like 2004 son. Lets play fifa so I can put you back in your place, lol

I was saying it in a friendly tone lol which doesn't really work online. Anyways, just play him on FIFA on Xbox Live you gooner.

Ok, where exactly did this whole I am an Arsenal fan thing come from? If anything, I dislike Arsenal for ruining my boy Arshavin by misusing him for years.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That Ronaldo... 40 CL goals, 13 goals in his past 11 CL matches... 2 hat-tricks in his last 2 matches...

how many goals from penalty kicks? half?

lol

---I love these huge champions league day fixtures. It almost feels like the world cup even here in America

Fuck, just realized how big my hatred for City and English teams actually is. I didnt follow any of the games today, but when a saw that Dortmund lead, i felt happiness and excitement. Now i'm anry and disappointed. WTF is wrong with me :(

come out of the closet bro, listen to your heart ;)
must confess I felt the same after the CL final....

Kem0sabe

how many goals from penalty kicks? half?

lol

---I love these huge champions league day fixtures. It almost feels like the world cup even here in America

Someone has to score those penalties, no? He´s pretty consistent scoring in every way possible, with both feet, headers, from penalties.

MPW

didn't watch dortmund vs man city, was the pk a good call?

beat ajax, scoreline would have been bigger if it wasn't for their gk, 6 points for 6, good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom