• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corto

Pooooooorrrrrrtttttooooooooooo. James Rodriguez, Alex Sandro and João Moutinho... Gems. Pure gems. We won't keep them for much more that's for sure.

yeah i fancy you chances, hope Dortmund pulls through. Easily Germany's most exciting team. Although i wouldnt bet on Madrid winning in Manchester and City not screwing things up against Ajax.
Yeah, I think they could easily lose points vs./in Amsterdam (and so could we). I hope we can at least get 1 draw vs. Real.
As for exciting team, dunno...at least no Bayern fan can point fingers & laugh at us for screwing up in Europe after that BATE debacle :D
(you'll still easily advance & win the league so who cares...)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ever spotted someone not wearing any in public? Not that I actively go looking for it or take pictures of it, bish.

lol

I havnt seen the american one but I saw the first two of the (swedish?) originals. I've been meaning to see 3 but I cancelled netflix a while back.

rooney mara is fine as fuck. she needs to eat tho

----yeah BATE beating Bayern was the highlight of my day yesterday. Too bad I couldn't see elsk watching it lol

and filled with welsh people.

_51814888_gareth_bale1_huw.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
fuck that reminds me we play Paraguay next friday. It's at home and we've owned paraguay for a while but I still don't trust this fucking team.

As long as james and falcao play we should do ok though.

-Argentina vs Uruguay. Damn, that should be good

---can't wait to hear complaints about international football

fuenf

Yeah, I think they could easily lose points vs./in Amsterdam (and so could we). I hope we can at least get 1 draw vs. Real.
As for exciting team, dunno...at least no Bayern fan can point fingers & laugh at us for screwing up in Europe after that BATE debacle :D

Like i said yesterday, i rather see them screw up in some (hopefully) meaningless CL game than in the Bundesliga. Let's keep the 102 points dream alive. ;)

Maybe it's because i mostly watch Bayern games. But it's hard to get excited for Bayern sometimes, i mean you literally cant win as a fan, normally i get excited around the time of quarterfinals in the CL. But tbh, Dortmund really is exciting, i 'liked' them since Kagawa first burst onto the scene and admired their teamspirit, (hell i even listened to the NetRadio when Kagawa scored 2 goals against Schalke in 2010). But i just didnt expect that they would beat Bayern that fast :(

TO BE CLEAR, I HATE THE CLUB, I WILL NEVER BE A DORTMUND FAN but i admire their youth movement and teamspirit (except Subotic, Kevin, Weidenfeller and Kehl; they are a bunch of JTs)

edit: forgot to add Weidenfeller to the list.

fuck that reminds me we play Paraguay next friday. It's at home and we've owned paraguay for a while but I still don't trust this fucking team.

As long as james and falcao play we should do ok though.

-Argentina vs Uruguay. Damn, that should be good

Russia vs Portugal too. Can't wait to post this after we get an undeserved win!

tumblr_m6egjbcCfO1qawtmd.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Russia vs Portugal too. Can't wait to post this after we get an undeserved win!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6egjbcCfO1qawtmd.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Damn. I might be able to catch that since it should be early. I'll be rooting for you guys and Dzagoev.

shit, the first debate is tonight too? dis gon b gud

I wish real life was like mad men and I could get hammered at work, lol

Like i said yesterday, i rather see them screw up in some (hopefully) meaningless CL game than in the Bundesliga. Let's keep the 102 points dream alive. ;)

Maybe it's because i mostly watch Bayern games. But it's hard to get excited for Bayern sometimes, i mean you literally cant win as a fan, normally i get excited around the time of quarterfinals in the CL. But tbh, Dortmund really is exciting, i 'liked' them since Kagawa first burst onto the scene and admired their teamspirit, (hell i even listened to the NetRadio when Kagawa scored 2 goals against Schalke in 2010). But i just didnt expect that they would beat Bayern that fast :(

TO BE CLEAR, I HATE THE CLUB, I WILL NEVER BE A DORTMUND FAN but i admire their youth movement and teamspirit (except Subotic, Kevin, Weidenfeller and Kehl; they are a bunch of JTs)

So basically...you'd like to change into a Dortmund shirt then, I see :O
Btw. think about the Euro and how it could've went for Germany if Löw used Gündogan instead of crippled Schweine. Yeah..

I'm still not confident of progressing from the group stage...Our inability to convert chances into goals might hinder us from getting decisive points against Ajax or City...I don't fancy us getting more than 1 point from Real.(If we play an open game like today surely Ronaldo and Higuain will batter our defense line =\)

Good thing is at the very least we should make it to EUROPA ligue....Our squad needs rotation. Klopp won't do it unless he's forced to.(otherwise don't see Perisic , Schieber,Großkreutz get enough playing time).....Also it will help ius to say goodbye to 4th seed.....

Still bitter he didn't go to bayern huh? Granted he'll probably be much better off personally if he did(I remember people were comparing him with Beckenbauer during the 02 world cup), I'm still glad he puled a JT move and signed for us....Years of playing in a mediocre team definitely hinders his progress tho =\... But I blame Salihamidzic......dude nearly ruined Kehl's career

fuenf

So basically...you'd like to change into a Dortmund shirt then, I see :O
Btw. think about the Euro and how it could've went for Germany if Löw used Gündogan instead of crippled Schweine. Yeah..

I knew it was wrong to say anything midly positive about Dortmund. Being from NRW the Dortmund fans are actually far worse than the teams itself. Never heard a word from them, until they suddenly all popped up in 2010, fucking lifelongs. (I actually respect any fan that grew up being a fan of a certain team, but just hate the the majority of football fans here in Bielefeld were rooting for Dortmund in the DFB Pokal and then for Bayern in the CL final.

Yeah Gündogan is pretty good.

--------- Gomez / Müller ----------
Reus--------Kroos-----------Götze
-------Schweini-----Ilkay----------
XYZ--- -- Boa - Hummels --Lahm

would be my Germany team of the future.

Still bitter he didn't go to bayern huh?

In retrospect it turned out great for us, but yeah!

I liked Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, sweet thriller. Haven't seen the original Swedish version though, I love Fincher :D

dat rape scene was pretty brutal to watch though :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks

HAHA the Hitcher tops me on the wall of shame.

Freewheelin' said:
I liked Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, sweet thriller. Haven't seen the original Swedish version though, I love Fincher :D

dat rape scene was pretty brutal to watch though :(

---
dat rape scene is hot as fuck in the swedish one. that chick is just super sexy. I want to see prometheus she looks way better with long hair

FootballFan

How do you check how many posts people have again? I always forget. Shit i'm embarassed to look...

You're 11 posts off the top spot lol.
edit 10 posts^^^

To check just click the number of posts of any thread.(so before you click on this thread, to the right incase you don't get it)

Jesus, I'm on pace to end up on the Wall Of Shame. This is bad, I need to ease up. It's going to be hard though, since I care about international football more than most here.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jesus, I'm on pace to end up on the Wall Of Shame. This is bad, I need to ease up. It's going to be hard though, since I care about international football more than most here.

Yep me too. I love international football.

dat goal

untitled-7lik1y.gif

It's amazing I didnt post for like 7 months and my post per day is so high, lol

fuenf said:
why did i get an explicit content warning?

do you have to ask? look who's posting

Arnie

Hahahaha brilliant

Press conference for Udinese tomorrow, an Italian journalist asks Rodgers a question, it gets translated, and then Rodgers replies in fluent Italian. The whole room laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom