• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Hahahaha brilliant

Press conference for Udinese tomorrow, an Italian journalist asks Rodgers a question, it gets translated, and then Rodgers replies in fluent Italian. The whole room laughs.

Any ideas on how many languages he can speak?

fuenf

Cant believe i'm watching GAF play FIFA, what has my life come to :( Who's hosting the stream, what's up with all the moaning and grunting ?

pulga

Banned
I was just fucking with you. I figured he's euro, must listen to electronic music lol

-----LOL that's hilarious. And damn I'm doing terrible

--edit 2: at least I'm beating Pulga lol

Fuck you, I didnt make my tranfers on time! damn games in Russia fucked me over :lol

Slizz

In my expert opinion it's clear that Woodenlung is no Alaba at LB, still better than Schmelzer or Büttner though. Quiche reminds me of Khedira.

edit: fuck GAF got Chelsea'd

buttgif.gif

Arnie

Any ideas on how many languages he can speak?

Spanish, Italian, and as Freewheelin said, he speaks Gaelic.

Wouldn't be surprised if he spoke some Dutch too, because he spent a lot of his football education studying in Holland. He was at Ajax learning for a couple of years I think.

Sahin's such a baller. Watching a match compilation from Norwich.

LegoArmo

I just ordered a ridiculous amount of takeaway food, because the site was like "spend £10 more to save 30%" and 30% was £10 so it was basically free, but now it will go to waste.

Am I smart GAF?

Arnie

I just ordered a ridiculous amount of takeaway food, because the site was like "spend £10 more to save 30%" and 30% was £10 so it was basically free, but now it will go to waste.

Am I smart GAF?

Yes, just fridge it, and eat it tomorrow.

I've got a couple pieces of dominos stored for my lunch tomorrow. One Texas BBQ, the other Tandoori Hot.

Yes, just fridge it, and eat it tomorrow.

I've got a couple pieces of dominos stored for my lunch tomorrow. One Texas BBQ, the other Tandoori Hot.

Me and my girlfriend got dominos for the first time in ages the other night. Went a bit crazy because she gets 50% off because she works for the NHS.

(Although, how fucking crazy is it that the NHS gives out discount for dominoes pizza for all employees? :lol)

Kyoufu

Their garlic bread and cheesecake slices are not good unfortunately. Their pizzas are quality though. Will order again.

Pepperoni, Jalapeno, Pepper & Fresh Tomato!

Sloosha

Never had Papa Johns. Metro Pizza is probably the best around here; their vegetarian pizza is really nice.

Obama ordered from a local pizzeria a couple of days ago. Might go and see what all the fuss is about.

3Sixty

Me and my girlfriend got dominos for the first time in ages the other night. Went a bit crazy because she gets 50% off because she works for the NHS.

(Although, how fucking crazy is it that the NHS gives out discount for dominoes pizza for all employees? :lol)

Haha a female friend of mine gets this. I don't even really like Dominos but who can say no to that.

Arnie

I ordered Papa Johns today. It was probably the best chain pizza I've had.
I only have Papa Johns when I'm in Liverpool, there isn't a store in Sheffield. Or Preston, for that matter.

We have 50% off at all times too, because we're students. They flood you with so many BOGOF vouchers that they just accept charging you half price. You don't even give them a voucher, you just tell them over the phone.

We have 50% off at all times too, because we're students. They flood you with so many BOGOF vouchers that they just accept charging you half price. You don't even give them a voucher, you just tell them over the phone.

Oh yeah, when I moved out of halls that stopped though. Was a rare treat. Student deals are the shit though, I abuse my student card pretty much everywhere I go.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Waifu since forever for me.

Yeah I've been looking at her the last few minutes. I'm surprised she's that old she looks young. looks almost Colombian to me.

-I love pizza but I might as well rub it on my thigh that shit is fattening as fuck.

so good tho

-mah god. she's going in the spank bank later tonight

Kyoufu

She was cute in uh... Jumpers or whatever it was called. I enjoyed that movie. Then again I like every sci-fi movie ever made.

Arnie

Oh yeah, when I moved out of halls that stopped though. Was a rare treat. Student deals are the shit though, I abuse my student card pretty much everywhere I go.

60p buses are so naughty. I just hop on buses for a laugh now.

Who says I'm completely humourless?
Yeah I've been looking at her the last few minutes. I'm surprised she's that old she looks young. looks almost Colombian to me.

-I love pizza but I might as well rub it on my thigh that shit is fattening as fuck.

so good tho

-mah god. she's going in the spank bank later tonight
Tommy Tank Bank

how-thomas-the-tank-engine-works-1.jpg

60p buses are so naughty. I just hop on buses for a laugh now.

Who says I'm completely humourless?

This is somewhat related, in the sense it's stupid shit us young people do, but I've fairly recently developed a habit of ordering my food in French when I'm drunk. I speak no French.

I was doing it in a Burger King in Ibiza in the summer when a French girl came over to me to ask what the fuck I was doing. Twas awkward.

hope at least one of you fuckers saw me win a penalty and score it as a left back there. I'm like new Roberto Carlos except ginger with a mullet.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is somewhat related, in the sense it's stupid shit us young people do, but I've fairly recently developed a habit of ordering my food in French when I'm drunk. I speak no French.

I was doing it in a Burger King in Ibiza in the summer when a French girl came over to me to ask what the fuck I was doing. Twas awkward.

I speak with a hispanic accent some times just to fuck with people. They usually think I'm romanian tho, lol

--fuck that the james goal is going on this page too

untitled-7lik1y.gif

damn I think I passed Hitcher lol

Sup footygaf long time no speak. Still not go no internet fucking BT can fuck themselves

Anyway haven't been able to watch much football lately, united as shit as usual though. Wish we would stop playing fucking evra but anyway

Saw looper tonight, was pretty good, kid was creepy looking though

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm in the group of death with Man Utd, Barca (me lol), Atletico, and Schalke.

I hope Linius and Raging Spaniard suck. They're foreigners so they're probably good. Damn the debate is starting, herewego.gif

-fuck I forgot to record it. I think milf sandwich was on so I couldn't :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom