• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
John-Terry.jpg

We got a dead heat for the top of the Wall of Shame.

http://neogaf.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=493064

Messi

So I have watched 2 episodes of Homeland. I kind of like it, but it seems very early 24 to me. But my main problem seems to be that I don't like any of the characters. They all seem like they are complete and utter shitbags. I hope this changes. I really dislike the main dude.

I am happy for Inara. Glad to see that she finally got on a successful show. She is still looking fine also.

Please no spoilers after ep 2.

So I have watched 2 episodes of Homeland. I kind of like it, but it seems very early 24 to me. But my main problem seems to be that I don't like any of the characters. They all seem like they are complete and utter shitbags. I hope this changes. I really dislike the main dude.

I am happy for Inara. Glad to see that she finally got on a successful show. She is still looking fine also.

Please no spoilers after ep 2.

I just started it tonight too, Ep 3 for me. Enjoying it but there are scenes that just feel badly done. I'm utterly flabbergasted Damian Lewis beat Cranston to the Emmy for this. I mean, he's good but nothing special at all.

Claire Danes is fantastic though.

Messi

I just started it tonight too, Ep 3 for me. Enjoying it but there are scenes that just feel badly done. I'm utterly flabbergasted Damian Lewis beat Cranston to the Emmy for this. I mean, he's good but nothing special at all.

Claire Danes is fantastic though.

This was the other thing, right now I feel like cranston was robbed. Maybe this changes throughout the season tho.

timthumb.php

PUYOLLLLL :p

This was the other thing, right now I feel like cranston was robbed. Maybe this changes throughout the season tho.

I really hate saying someone was 'robbed' but yeah, he was robbed. If anything I'd say his performance is one of the weaker things in the show.

There's some really annoying scenes (Ep1 spoiler)
I mean, he calls home after 8 years just as his wife finishes fucking his best mate? C'mon. I didn't expect a show with such high praise to have clichés like that. The 'sex' scene was horrifically awkward too, which I suspect was sort of the point, although not in the way they intended.

Overall though, I am enjoying it a lot. Love the concept.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
They started showing a program about goalscorers in World Cup finals. This is far more interesting than whatever could have happened in this Argentina vs Brazil game.

elsk

Banned
Woah I was watching the USA debate. Are people really going to vote for the white guy? He was like lying in international television.

Meier

I need Sunhi to edit the sheikh throwing money gif to have Don Mattrick's face on the sheikh, Major Nelson's on the dude who gives him more cash and Cliffy B's head on the TV reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom