• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiche shot me right in the ass, he kept saying I blocked his shot and threatened to throw me out of the club, but the fool didn't realize I would have scored if I by the power of the Premier Ass had gotten it under controls.

It depends, what do you have to do in 3 hours?

Uni for a few hours only.

Mumei

Welp, now Devolution has posted in the topic and I think the unofficial policy is that we have to ban everyone. Sorry, guys. :(

Did you catch any of the CL games?

I actually watched the first United States presidential debate (eurgh, why) and I'm just getting to it. My television was acting up and I didn't end up watching Spartak / Celtic last night so I am watching that now.

Are there better matches today or yesterday? I'll be getting off work two and a half hours early tomorrow so I'll have extra time.

Welp, now Devolution has posted in the topic and I think the unofficial policy is that we have to ban everyone. Sorry, guys. :(

tumblr_lwxq54YIeL1qzhhuyo2_500.gif

Save us based Gazprom!

xintin

Wouldn't there be spoilers and whatnot? I like not knowing the scores; it's a relatively low scoring game so not knowing makes it more intense, I guess.
I don't know if they do it for CL games, but the in-studio show for EPL games on FSC literally blares a SPOILER WARNING graphic and alarm for games they will show later on.

edit - what is going on with the glasses?

Guys, I've fucked up and I need help to get out of the situation I've put myself in

I accidentally killed a man. Not really. I'm on holiday from my job, which is night shift work. I have another week and a half, but since it started my sleep pattern has been completely fucked. I've been getting up at 10am, falling asleep at 10pm, getting up at 3am, falling asleep at 6am, then I get up at 10am and the cycle continues. I even missed all the games yesterday because I fell asleep at 7:30. I need a way of staying awake until midnight, then having a proper night's sleep, otherwise I'm gonna start feeling terrible.

Any tips for staying awake that don't involve energy drinks and the like?

Any of last night's games worth watching?

22/9/12 - £5 - 0
29/9/12 - £5 - 0
2/10/12 - £5 - 0
3/10/12 - £5 - 0

------------£20 - 0

Its a mug's game :(

Hitcher while you were gone Andres overtook you for the #1 spot on the Wall of Shame. You gotta stay up and make your comeback. It's the motivation that you need.

rodvik

Guys, I've fucked up and I need help to get out of the situation I've put myself in

I accidentally killed a man. Not really. I'm on holiday from my job, which is night shift work. I have another week and a half, but since it started my sleep pattern has been completely fucked. I've been getting up at 10am, falling asleep at 10pm, getting up at 3am, falling asleep at 6am, then I get up at 10am and the cycle continues. I even missed all the games yesterday because I fell asleep at 7:30. I need a way of staying awake until midnight, then having a proper night's sleep, otherwise I'm gonna start feeling terrible.

Any tips for staying awake that don't involve energy drinks and the like?

Any of last night's games worth watching?

22/9/12 - £5 - 0
29/9/12 - £5 - 0
2/10/12 - £5 - 0
3/10/12 - £5 - 0

------------£20 - 0

Its a mug's game :(

Play computer games? Its what I do if I need to stay up. Boot up Civ or Footy manager and boom, 3 hours gone by.

Hitcher while you were gone Andres overtook you for the #1 spot on the Wall of Shame. You gotta stay up and make your comeback. It's the motivation that you need.

I need Wilbury back, when you see your name that far up the list it makes you feel like you're basically spamming the the thread

@rodders, I would but I start getting tired when there's stuff to watch on TV, and that's that. Boom, 9 hours gone.

rodvik

I need Wilbury back, when you see your name that far up the list it makes you feel like you're basically spamming the the thread

@rodders, I would but I start getting tired when there's stuff to watch on TV, and that's that. Boom, 9 hours gone.

8( I hear ya. Sorry thats the best I got.

8( I hear ya. Sorry thats the best I got.

Hopefully it sorts itself out before it starts havibg a real effect, and it better sort itself out before I go back to work :p

How do our resident CL-relevant fans feel about their chances of qualification/3rd after 2 rounds?

@above, did she play a Qatari charity game in that dress?

Hopefully it sorts itself out before it starts havibg a real effect, and it better sort itself out before I go back to work :p

How do our resident CL-relevant fans feel about their chances of qualification/3rd after 2 rounds?

Zenit: 1%. At this point I'd be happy grinding out a Europa League spot.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
shark jaw I like that.

welp ive been home for a while but wasnt on because I was watching tori black's greatest hits. Its Slizz's fault rachel bilson got me all worked up.

Damn, no Porto replay until tomorrow morning.

Got a four loko and polish juice. I might not make it to sunrise. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

shark jaw I like that.

welp ive been home for a while but wasnt on because I was watching tori black's greatest hits. Its Slizz's fault rachel bilson got me all worked up.

Got a four loko and polish juice. I might not make it to sunrise. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

Who's Tori Black?

Who the fuck am I kidding? :p

Lightning

Banned

I actually watched the first United States presidential debate (eurgh, why) and I'm just getting to it. My television was acting up and I didn't end up watching Spartak / Celtic last night so I am watching that now.

Are there better matches today or yesterday? I'll be getting off work two and a half hours early tomorrow so I'll have extra time.
Arsenal's game wasn't bad. Especially the second half.

Sloosha

shark jaw I like that.

GSkuG.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I like giving 4 loko to people that havnt had it before. It hits them like a brick wall because its so sweet it almost taste like a fruit punch soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom