• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone like Niall Quinn's commentary?

Also, any other tee-totallers here?

Has there ever been a centre-back partnership as handsome as Vertongen - Vermaelen?

Sloosha

It is a full moon. how pretty

That's the Four Loko talking.

Soon you'll be:

YEBfg.gif

Then you will pass out.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's the Four Loko talking.

Soon you'll be:

http://i.imgur.com/YEBfg.gif[IMG]

Then you will pass out.[/QUOTE]

Is she hot or something? I think I saw 1 pic and she looked cute but not enough to warrant this attention.

Sloosha Im Colombian son. I can drink like a champ

I think only a Russian, Irish or Mexican can compete

Sloosha

Is she hot or something? I think I saw 1 pic and she looked cute but not enough to warrant this attention.

Sloosha Im Colombian son. I can drink like a champ

I think only a Russian, Irish or Mexican can compete

Who's hot? I was just using the gif to demonstrate your mental state after drinking four loko.

I'm Korean. We only drink Soju.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
How many South American teams qualify for the World Cup? If its 4, I hope its Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and
Columbia

5 for sure I think, a 6th one would have to play playoffs.

Brazil is host country, so that gives them automatic qualification.

Argentina
Brazil
Colombia
Chile
Uruguay
Ecuador

would be my picks.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How many South American teams qualify for the World Cup? If its 4, I hope its Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and
Columbia

wow spelling it like a gringo too. true story I used to tell people I was from Colombia and they were lke, 'south carolina?'.

We get 4 spots plus a playoff spot. On top of brasil. We are goin to dominate.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Who's hot? I was just using the gif to demonstrate your mental state after drinking four loko.

I'm Korean. We only drink Soju.

Devo ofc. I want to see what im up against. Then again, white girls love me because im hispanic but am white enough to take home to their family.

shots fired

sloosha was right. dat 4 loko

Korean chicks are the finest btw

wow spelling it like a gringo too. true story I used to tell people I was from Colombia and they were lke, 'south carolina?'.

We get 4 spots plus a playoff spot. On top of brasil. We are goin to dominate.

Good luck bros. Would like to see the Beast tear David Luiz a new one in his own stadium, in front of his own fans and getting them knocked out of their own World Cup :p

Dortmund vs Madrid is gonna be so good, damn will have to record it

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Welp, now Devolution has posted in the topic and I think the unofficial policy is that we have to ban everyone. Sorry, guys. :(

I actually watched the first United States presidential debate (eurgh, why) and I'm just getting to it. My television was acting up and I didn't end up watching Spartak / Celtic last night so I am watching that now.

Are there better matches today or yesterday? I'll be getting off work two and a half hours early tomorrow so I'll have extra time.

so where are we? lets talk baseball terms:

strike out, ground out, single, homer?

Mumei

so where are we? lets talk baseball terms:

strike out, ground out, single, homer?

I don't think I have watched a baseball game in my entire life.

And I've actually been to baseball games when I was a kid two or three times; I just can't say I actually, you know, paid attention.

Sloosha

I don't think I have watched a baseball game in my entire life.

And I've actually been to baseball games when I was a kid two or three times; I just can't say I actually, you know, paid attention.

You'll just have to pick one and hope for the best then.

This is the only gaming forum I frequent, but on the gameplay forums and RAWK the PC gamers at least had/have the grace to prevent themselves from wading into every thread and informing everyone of how much better their experience is, and how you can find the latest desktop capable of playing Crysis 2 on Max settings under a bridge in the Bronx

Sloosha

What? You talking about in the Dishonored thread?

Fuck that shit I just built a new PC and I'm going full on PC gaming mode right now. I just can't stand it when people have bullshit attitudes about gamers.

Yeah. All that stuff about only trusting reviews from PC centric review sites/mags.

Yen

Guys, I've fucked up and I need help to get out of the situation I've put myself in

I accidentally killed a man. Not really. I'm on holiday from my job, which is night shift work. I have another week and a half, but since it started my sleep pattern has been completely fucked. I've been getting up at 10am, falling asleep at 10pm, getting up at 3am, falling asleep at 6am, then I get up at 10am and the cycle continues. I even missed all the games yesterday because I fell asleep at 7:30. I need a way of staying awake until midnight, then having a proper night's sleep, otherwise I'm gonna start feeling terrible.

Any tips for staying awake that don't involve energy drinks and the like?

Any of last night's games worth watching?

22/9/12 - £5 - 0
29/9/12 - £5 - 0
2/10/12 - £5 - 0
3/10/12 - £5 - 0

------------£20 - 0

Its a mug's game :(

Use Pro Plus. It works but I know a guy who overdosed and nearly had a heart attack. Good times.

Lightning

Banned
All we need to do now is beat Schalke and we should top the group.

Bayern better pull finger and finish top of their group. Arsenal vs. Bayern in the last 16 will freakin piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom