• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ooXA.jpg

I'm giving up. Glasses only on this cat.

Glasses only is the way to go.

Although, I think this one looks decent too.

XFHEY.png

GorillaJu

Yeah. All that stuff about only trusting reviews from PC centric review sites/mags.

Hah, that's about as ridiculous as it gets. I don't understand why people won't just be upfront and say "This is the kind of game I like and I don't care what anyone else says, I'm hyped and I plan to enjoy it" instead of making up bullshit pretenses to try and justify their opinion... BEFORE the game has even come out. Reviews are basically "buyer's guides" and if you pre-order a game, they're worthless to you, except maybe when read afterward to get some context on certain parts of the game you liked or didn't like.

It was the same shit in the Dead or Alive thread. If you don't care about reviews, just don't get bothered by them, there's no sense trying to discredit everyone who you fear might disagree with you.

I guess I'm just a console-tard, in spite of having nerded out for a few thousand hours of Company of Heroes, Dawn of War and other "hardcore" PC games. It must be those filthy leper console genes that scramble up my brain on these core master-race issues.

dc89

Wait what?! A cat climbing up his tie?! INSANE!!!
I think we should stop posting now, it's a page of cats

---

BettingGAF

12/1 Liverpool, Marseille, Atletico Madrid, Newcastle & Stuttgart all to win via Sky Bet.

Blablurn

Wait what?! A cat climbing up his tie?! INSANE!!!
I think we should stop posting now, it's a page of cats

---

BettingGAF

12/1 Liverpool, Marseille, Atletico Madrid, Newcastle & Stuttgart all to win via Sky Bet.

i think stuttgart didnt win a game this season. or maybe only one or two. they suck sooo much.

jtb

Banned
You would but if we face Bayern in the last 16 my hate for Bayern will go off the metre.

I would laugh my ass off if you clowns fail to win your group and then get paired with Barcelona. LOL

I know Milan were pretty shit last season, but we've had some pretty terrible luck with the draw the past few years. But if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best I guess...

I guess that means another last-16 exit to Barcelona. Quarters if we're lucky. :(

Linius

I've got those sexy glasses. That thread was a good read this morning. I read the first ten pages and still wasn't at the point where the glasses came in. I only saw hats. And an awesome gif.

Linius

Practicing with Schalke for the X360 FIFA tourney, my keeper got a 10.0 in the first match. Stupid fuck with Newcastle decided to shoot every damn ball he got from far outside the box. Busy day for Unnerstall.

Also, Justified is so cash. Rayland is really worthy of wearing a cowboy hat.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Panathinaikos sacked their club captain yesterday. Deuce is going to rip their shit up!

deuce2.jpg

Guys, what is this Cash in Value I see on one of these betting sites?
Cash in my bet gives the customer the ability to take any profit, or cut any losses, of bets before they are fully settled. It will be available on most football markets before they go in-play. When your cash in value shows as green, you can cash out for a profit.

Example:

£5 is placed on a treble of West Ham (3/1), Everton (7/4) and Tottenham (6/5). The first 2 games are played at 3pm and both teams go on to win, while Tottenham is due to kick off at 5.30pm. At this point the bet can be cashed in for £50, making a profit of £45 regardless of what happens in the Tottenham game​

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Am I reading this right? If you're accumulator is going well, you can cash out its winning before the last game?

Hixx

Has anyone seen that KSIOlidajebt or whatever on youtube? Some of his videos are fucking hilarious. Especially the ones called "being awkward in public"

Oh he also plays Fifa and cries about Arsenal. If you're into that whole football thing.

Kyoufu

Guys, what is this Cash in Value I see on one of these betting sites?
Cash in my bet gives the customer the ability to take any profit, or cut any losses, of bets before they are fully settled. It will be available on most football markets before they go in-play. When your cash in value shows as green, you can cash out for a profit.

Example:

£5 is placed on a treble of West Ham (3/1), Everton (7/4) and Tottenham (6/5). The first 2 games are played at 3pm and both teams go on to win, while Tottenham is due to kick off at 5.30pm. At this point the bet can be cashed in for £50, making a profit of £45 regardless of what happens in the Tottenham game​

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Am I reading this right? If you're accumulator is going well, you can cash out its winning before the last game?

Wow.

That's awesome.

Ushojax

Aaron Lennon back in the England squad. He's started the season really well, about time he got back in there. Please don't get injured.

Shawcross in there as well.

Hixx

Also City's first clean sheet of the season this weekend

4-0 to them. We are due a tonking, they are due a performance.

Wes Brown nearly fit!! I give him 2 weeks before he breaks his cock.

Ushojax

Also City's first clean sheet of the season this weekend

4-0 to them. We are due a tonking, they are due a performance.

What's going on with Sessegnon? He looks a shadow of himself every time I've seen Sunderland this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom