• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. He's not destined for us, is he? :(

nNMtI.png

That's not what i get

tW4KU.png

Hixx

Hixx! You should double dip on FIFA and get it on PC. The GAF Pro Club is so good!

I'm skint. I'll be happy if I have enough money to get Halo next month. :(

I've never really dabbled in clubs either. Having too much fun in Seasons (apart from when I play teams like Santos/Anzhi etc. Bastards.).

Gerrard: "There's no two ways about it, If there was no Roman Abramovich or the guy who bought Man City I'd have two or three league titles sitting here now."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Salazar

Gerrard: "There's no two ways about it, If there was no Roman Abramovich or the guy who bought Man City I'd have two or three league titles sitting here now."

There actually is no line, no psychological distance or division, between the outright drooling Rafa-masturbating nutters on RAWK and Liverpool's squad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Sir_alex-ferguson.jpg
1339629217691.jpg

K1LLER7

He's incredibly boring in his interviews, yet he comes out with some right shite. Even if Chelsea weren't bankrolled, we've finished below you every season for what, 25 years?
Liverpool may have been closer to the top 4 but then again teams like Spurs and Everton have been great and built great teams/squads without the massive cash injections from new owners. Liverpool have been going downhill since the 2008(?) year when you finished 2nd. They've not been able to build a team of that quality since.

Lightning

Banned
One does wonder what the hell Wenger teaches his players. You had Song who as talented as he is was always caught out of position costing us goals. And now, not just this season but last season as well, we have Vermaelen bombing forward with reckless abandon in an attempt to score goals with a damn the consequences type mentality.

Vermaelen needs to sort his shit out because he has been disappointing for the last few games. It's frustrating but I do wonder if this isn't Wenger's doing.

GorillaJu

Footballers are athletes, they aren't really educated and they may be nice people (or try to be nice) but expecting intelligent responses out of them is expecting too much – unless it's Xabi Alonso or Vincent Kompany.

Yeah Gerrard is full of shit

Did all that aacs and keydb.cdg stuff and it's still not working. I'd use PowerDVD, but there's this bar towards the top that doesn't disappear when the movie start playing.

Why did they make it so complicated to do something as simple as watching a blu ray on a pc? No wonder Vita is dead.

There actually is no line, no psychological distance or division, between the outright drooling Rafa-masturbating nutters on RAWK and Liverpool's squad.

I'm on the verge of tears here :lol

Salazar

Dan Roan ‏@danroan
Stand by for some interesting Roy Hodgson comments re his Rio Ferdinand selection indiscretion on the tube - spoke to him earlier

:lol

Stupid, yes. Interesting, I have my doubts.

Lightning

Banned
What is this shit Roy Hodgson claimed Ferdinand's international career was at the "end of the road" on some plane . Is he disrespectfully insane?

I agree that Rio shouldn't be picked, in fact I would dismantle all the old guard, but he should at least talk to the player himself first. England need Loew to coach them to help bring the younger players up.

Scum

What is this shit Roy Hodgson claimed Ferdinand's international career was at the "end of the road" on some plane . Is he disrespectfully insane?

I agree that Rio shouldn't be picked, in fact I would dismantle all the old guard, but he should at least talk to the player himself first. England need Loew to coach them to help bring the younger players up.

Check out the link I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom