• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind reds either as long as they're in the second half. Preferably latter stages.

I hope there a really obv penalty turned down or a generous one given. And I hope Busquets falls to the floor when Ronaldo inhales before his free kicks and claims Ronaldo did it on purpose to release a draught toward Biscuits which hurt his face.

Then we can invoke UNICEF.

An exceptionally dodgy win would make for an amazing spectacle, for either team. I want 4 reds for 2 brawls (keep the numbers even,) a double footed challenge or an elbow going miraculously unseen, a Busquets dive for a penalty, a Fabregas hack on Ronaldo in the box to be given as a dive, a Valdes kung fu kick, which results in him also twatting the ball into his own goal. Scores tied at 4-4. 108th minute, Messi picks the ball up in his own corner, taking it from Ronaldo who's doing timewasting keepy-uppies, dribbles past 7, and twats it in via Pepe's bollocks. Pepe is then sent off after the whistle, and headbutts Mourinho on his way to the tunnel.

It could happen, its the Clasico for fuck's sake :p

@Phantas2k, us Brits drink tapwater I think

Jensen

----
What else is different about Americans: most drink tap water (if not cola & co.) without hesitation while we in Europe feel like tap water is some sort of diarrhea. Pretty dumb & environmentally irresponsible on our part..
Do people in Germany avoid drinking tap water?

In the UK its normal to drink tap water.

Our starting team tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson (c), Caulker, Vertonghen, Huddlestone, Dembele, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale and Defoe

And our subs: Cudicini, Gallas, Sandro, Townsend, Falque, Mason and Sigurdsson.

No fucking around from AVB. Let's put this shower to the sword and bang in some goals.

Prolly the most spectacular game today.

I'll be watching that & Sparta Prag - Bilbao - to scout Munian & Kadlec, lol
and then:
Liverpool - Udinese & PSV - Napoli

////
---lol wut? we dont drink tap water at all lol. If anything we consume bottled water way too much. I recycle tho
No self-respecting German (...) drank out of public fountains and people I talked to called us weird for buying bottled water for home use, lol

Do people in Germany avoid drinking tap water?

In the UK its normal to drink tap water.
Drinking tap water is pretty uncommon here for some reason :/

You would rather share it with this JT?

Kevin-Grosskreutz-100229-Celebrates-R300.jpg

How would playing with Großkreutz at BVB be a bad thing? It's obvious why fans from other club hate him but why would you hate him when he's in your team?

fuenf

I have an older Braun too, lol
I was just mocking severin's name, kinda..
I agree, but what about Breno? Seems like you've put him under so much pressure to perform or gtfo that he lost his marbles. And what about offloading Lucio & van Bommelmütze? I guess Bayern is not exempt from that :O

That's on Van Gaal and both players wanted too leave they club, they werent forced out and could've sat out their contracts in the stands. Breno is a different case though, i'm not sure what happened, Hoeneß tried to protect him but it was already too late.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Prolly the most spectacular game today.

I'll be watching that & Sparta Prag - Bilbao - to scout Munian & Kadlec, lol
and then:
Liverpool - Udinese & PSV - Napoli

I think the Liverpool one is going to be the most interesting one. The defending against Young Boys was hysterical so I look forward to more of the same.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
An exceptionally dodgy win would make for an amazing spectacle, for either team. I want 4 reds for 2 brawls (keep the numbers even,) a double footed challenge or an elbow going miraculously unseen, a Busquets dive for a penalty, a Fabregas hack on Ronaldo in the box to be given as a dive, a Valdes kung fu kick, which results in him also twatting the ball into his own goal. Scores tied at 4-4. 108th minute, Messi picks the ball up in his own corner, taking it from Ronaldo who's doing timewasting keepy-uppies, dribbles past 7, and twats it in via Pepe's bollocks. Pepe is then sent off after the whistle, and headbutts Mourinho on his way to the tunnel.

It could happen, its the Clasico for fuck's sake :p

@Phantas2k, us Brits drink tapwater I think

LOL

cant go to 108th minute though mate

What else is different about Americans: most drink tap water (if not cola & co.) without hesitation while we in Europe feel like tap water is some sort of diarrhea. Pretty dumb & environmentally irresponsible on our part..
Germany might be a third world country, but we sure do drink tap water here in the Netherlands. I've always been told not to drink tap water when going on holidays to Mediterranean countries because it's not safe drinking tap water there.

dc89

I really can't remember this being posted. But if it has I apologise, but this is just STUPID.

XzkCL.png

A new hero at Newcastle, you can buy his outfit for £50 in the clubs shop. Srsly.

Tap water tastes so different in London and the north. When I was in Manchester the water tasted sweet. Could just tell it was much cleaner.

LOL

cant go to 108th minute though mate

In the Clasico? Of course it can :p

Either that or Barca are clinging on 1-0 from a penalty given when a naked Puyol runs on, arm flailing like a scarf in the wind, punches the ref in the back of the head, and the Barca players blame it on Pepe. Then the ref blow the whistle in the 80th minute, and claims he must have read his watch incorrectly

I like the taste of tapwater. Its no apple or orange, but its fine

Jensen

As far as I know the UK is one of the few European nations where that's the case. Slowly beginning to notice that even here people are moving to bottled water.
I never knew that. I only drink bottled water if tap isn't available. I find people in the UK who are scared of drinking tap water a bit strange.

That's on Van Gaal and both players wanted too leave they club, they werent forced out and could've sat out their contracts in the stands. Breno is a different case though, i'm not sure what happened, Hoeneß tried to protect him but it was already too late.
Ok, I see. Although it felt like the internal pressure drove Breno insane, dunno.

we europeans? We, in Austria have the best tap water in the world. (especially Vienna)

http://www.wien.info/en/sightseeing/green-vienna/viennese-water

<3 Vienna
Well, Austria sucks at football so take that!

I think the Liverpool one is going to be the most interesting one. The defending against Young Boys was hysterical so I look forward to more of the same.
Yes, it has great potential + Sahin bossing (if he's not out)

I've been wondering, how do you pronounce this?
GROSSKROYTSZ

Germany might be a third world country, but we sure do drink tap water here in the Netherlands. I've always been told not to drink tap water when going on holidays to Mediterranean countries because it's not safe drinking tap water there.
Nice one. It's true though, dunno why that's the case in Germany..

Tap water tastes so different in London and the north. When I was in Manchester the water tasted sweet. Could just tell it was much cleaner.
Water tasted way different in US too (-> fluoride additive) maybe they do that too in London?

/fuck, I'm turning into that multi-quote guy..
//ok ok, I remembered his name: Fadyk, don't hate, lol

Sporting's starting 11 against Videoton (such an awesome name) :

Patricio; Gelson Fernandes, Rojo, Boulahrouz, Pranjic; Rinaudo, Andre Martins, Izmailov; Jeffren, Viola and Labyad.

Gelson at RB is such a bizarre idea. Good to see Pranjic and Boula back from injury, also Jeffren and Labyad starting.
This feels like Sá Pinto is resting a lot of players for Sunday.

dc89

See, I do like Europa League. I did actually enjoy going to watch City in this competition. I turn on ITV4 and I get Spurs and Liverpool in one night, and they are against reasonable teams too! Not too shabby at all. I think it's a competition which gets a lot of stick and unfairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom