• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

They all look like low quality mickey mouse teams. Same reason why I don't bet on championship teams.

Then again, I haven't been successful this week on the top teams :/

Oh right, i thought you knew something i didn't.

It was the £25 free bet from William Hill anyway, not expecting it to come in.

SAF says Giggs is fit for Newcastle.

jTuQLCJc14cVm_e.jpg

Salazar

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
That Chelsea press conference was exceptional theatre. Cole tweets in middle of it, gradually filters through tense proceedings already.

:lol

Dat professionalism.

Linius

PSV
- NAC Breda
Fulltime
-
-
Bayern München
- TSG Hoffenheim
Fulltime
-
-
Siena
- Juventus
Fulltime
-
-
West Ham United
- Arsenal
Fulltime
-
-
Ajax
- FC Utrecht
Fulltime
-
-
Barcelona
- Real Madrid
Fulltime
-
-
Manchester City
- Sunderland
Fulltime
-
-
Chelsea
- Norwich City
Fulltime
-
-
Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa
Fulltime

solid bets right =D

So you think Ajax will win? I really hope so, but against Utrecht I would never bet ;)

They should cleanse the England dressing room of all the JT sympathisers. Why would you want anyone that is supporting him over what happened anywhere near the team?

Choc

Banned
42,000 at a football match in melbourne tonight, rugby league can only dream of those numbers

THIS IS THE YEAR for the a-league. The crowds could be absolutely nuts. Sydney game 1 sold out (35,000)

i know this isnt big for you guys but for australia its huge

Ryder

Anyone else find it stupid that the el clasico is on this early in the season and right after Champions League matches?

Might be just me but they should have the first match around December and not after CL games.

Kyoufu

Anyone else find it stupid that the el clasico is on this early in the season and right after Champions League matches?

Might be just me but they should have the first match around December and not after CL games.

They're big boys I'm sure they can handle it.

Just seen that burley clip and I want to use the Ashley cole hash tag but would get banned for it

What a horrible woman she is its all about good tv isn't it? Disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom