• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I started Sleeping Dogs two days ago, it's actually pretty enjoyable and a nice break from GTA. I like the Batman AA combat system!

kNSiW.jpg

I love FIFA :lol

Arnie

@Arnie, is it really as simple as take the 2 games in with the receipt from the packaging, and they give you £35-39 back?
Didn't do anything online or with a receipt.

Just literally walked into the store with two copies of Skyrim, paid 99p, and walked out with a new copy of Fifa 13. Easy.

Didn't do anything online or with a receipt.

Just literally walked into the store with two copies of Skyrim, paid 99p, and walked out with a new copy of Fifa 13. Easy.

It says online that I can get Dishonored on Friday/Saturday, and take the receipt in with the two games and get the price back -99p. Got a feeling something will go wrong though :(

Meier

Sleeping Dogs looks terrible.

Looks alright to me. Doubt I'll buy it til its like a tenner though, its not a priority

It's a fantastic game, top 10 this gen IMO. Absolutely can't recommend it enough.. the best open world game of its kind since San Andreas. It's the only game of its type where I've actually gone and collected things since they did a pretty elegant job of making it less obnoxious than something like GTA.

Messi

If we get a Clasico in the Champions League this season, would you rather Sky's CL guys covered it, or their Spanish football guys?

I want Gerry Armstrong on that shit. I love the sky spanish commentators. When it comes to CL games featuring 2 La Liga teams why would you not use your spanish team? They clearly know more about it than most.

I used to love cricket until I had to start playing it on Wednesdays, Saturdays, sometimes all day on Sundays, often at schools hours away because we could only play other public schools for some reason (as opposed to other perfectly good schools 5-10 minutes away).

Oh and I'd have to run the scoreboard when I wasn't batting as the youngest member of the side. One season was enough. Fuck that.

I want Gerry Armstrong on that shit. I love the sky spanish commentators. When it comes to CL games featuring 2 La Liga teams why would you not use your spanish team? They clearly know more about it than most.

Wasn't that one of the reasons Mark Bolton left?

Clegg

Wasn't there a Clasico semifinal in 2011?

I think the regular commentary team were used for that.

A bit silly when the La Liga team are much better.

Sky have some terrible commentators. Martin Tyler and Niall Quinn being the worst imo.

Niall Quinn is awful.

I don't really like anybody on Sky apart from; G Nev, Gullit, Souness and Mers.

When it comes to English commentators I'm biased towards Martin Tyler, Alan Parry, Ray Hudson and that guy that does ITV's commentary.
Tyler - Bearable
Parry - Seriously?
Hudson - AVATAR EYES. Yeah he's legit.
Tyldsley - Awful.

When it comes to English commentators I'm biased towards Martin Tyler, Alan Parry, Ray Hudson and that guy that does ITV's commentary.

Do you watch their Spanish coverage?

Better commentary, less infuriating punditry. And its a joy listening to them talk about Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom