• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

£20 for a pizza and a brownie...

Southerners
KuGsj.gif

Its no Parmo.

Kyoufu

You turned it into a shite deal

#smhKyoufu

At that price, you might as well go for one of Pizza Hut's 2 for 1 with 2 starters, 2 desserts and a drink deals

Assuming you like Pizza Hut, of course

Pizza Hut are nasty here. Really nasty.

It's not about price. It's about quality. I could go for cheaper pizza but Papa John's is actually fresh and not greasy shite.

Sá Pinto has been fired from Sporting. Oceano Cruz, the B team manager, will take over the team. It´s about time, Sá Pinto has been a disaster this season. He never tried anything other than the 4-3-3 on the pre-season, changed to a 4-4-2 after 4 horrible official games and some of his squad selection has been bizarre.
I don´t think Oceano is the man for the job but Sá Pinto was losing it so a change had to be made.

Playing Dust 514 made me sad. Its clear that a huge amount of effort and resources has gone in to the game, but it just seems too complicated to find a big audience in a genre which is so saturated. Especially when you combine it with the poor controls

GQman2121

Banned
£10 for a Papa pizza is expensive. They run deals here all the time for Large two topping pizzas for $8. And 50% off your entire order if the Ravens or Orioles win the night before. That's when I strike!

I love how that CCTV thread is just full of (mostly Americans) informing us that we're all doomed because we have like 3 million cameras in our country.

It was the same with that thread about the police women who were killed in Manchester, complete with Manos trying to tell us everyone should have guns.

Fuckin' JT's.

I love how that CCTV thread is just full of (mostly Americans) informing us that we're all doomed because we have like 3 million cameras in our country.

It was the same with that thread about the police women who were killed in Manchester, complete with Manos trying to tell us everyone should have guns.

Fuckin' JT's.

What we really need is CCTVs armed with guns, basically Sentry Guns.

Fuckin' JT's.

Every now and then on here it seemes like you get a thread desperate to pick up on a fault in Britain, and the Americans pile in with a load of moralistic nonsense that is clearly contradicted by hard evidence

Kyoufu

£10 for a Papa pizza is expensive. They run deals here all the time for Large two topping pizzas for $8. And 50% off your entire order if the Ravens or Orioles win the night before. That's when I strike!

Pizza is veeeeeery expensive here compared to the US. :(

GQman2121

Banned
Pizza is veeeeeery expensive here compared to the US. :(

But you're so much closer to Italy!!!

Domino's is the new go-to for me. They have a new $7 deep dish pizza that doesn't look like your typical fast food pizza joint. It's pretty impressive. They've really turned their business around over the last few years too.

Arnie

American Hot, brosephine. They've stopped selling it in the bigger size around here though :(

My local Tesco only have a few so I don't have buckets of choice. It's basically either Guiseppe or the Pepperoni one. Of which I prefer the former. Getting on the 3 Hammers cider tonight, truly good stuff.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres has the opposite problem, so he's never had the joy of

http://www.visit4ads.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC071115110427PIC.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

lol

Do you guys tip the pizza delivery man in the UK? Here they charge a delivery fee AND they expect you to tip the driver on top of that.

#scam

AndresON777

shooting blanks
But you're so much closer to Italy!!!

Domino's is the new go-to for me. They have a new $7 deep dish pizza that doesn't look like your typical fast food pizza joint. It's pretty impressive. They've really turned their business around over the last few years too.

The sandwiches are so good with some tabasco especially the cheesesteak one. Papa runs a similiar deal here when the falcons/braves win.

You an orioles fan? If so big day for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom