• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Uh, never bet for Bremen, c'mon! actually never bet in Bundesliga.
20121005-jhw47nyxdx9882xgy47ak6rw8i.jpg

Werder are the orange
20 - Werder is the worst team in 2012, bringing in 20 points of 23 games (regarding all teams playing in BL this and last season).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Its never happened me and I have been playing alot.

Me neither but I only play UT against the cpu or H2H seasons or friendlies. You have to be online to play UT though and I'm always connected. Play EASC matches against the computer too. I'm 0/20 trying to beat madrid with barca on legendary vs the cpu.

Linius

Me neither but I only play UT against the cpu or H2H seasons or friendlies. You have to be online to play UT though and I'm always connected. Play EASC matches against the computer too. I'm 0/20 trying to beat madrid with barca on legendary vs the cpu.

Andres, time to play our FIFA games maybe?

dc89

Every now and then I go browse random threads. Just been in the cosplay threads (it's not my thing but it's cool to see what other people get up to) and these are simply epic and sublime.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Two seems to fine to me. What time of the day in your timezone suits best for you? I can check if thats doable for me :p

Well around 2 eastern is good for me. Maybe in the morning but I wake up kind of late. How far ahead of eastern time are you? What time of day is good for you? I'm a little busy until about 2pm my time.

Meier

Is not about the servers, is about the game itself. I'm only using offline modes and they all freezes at some point so you have to start a new save.

I've only encountered one issue where I got stuck in the arena when playing a Clubs game. If you wait long enough, it finally boots you back but I just guide-y'ed out. I don't think I've had any other issues though personally.

I will play it again when they release the patch, I can't enjoy the game when I play a whole season and in some point the game decides to freezes and I have to restart a whole new season...

Why don't you manually save? I do after every game personally..

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah Sunday is going to be amazing. I can only watch the 1st half of el clasico though. Got the channel at work but I hate not being able to have a beer dat game stresses me out.

Ok so if you're on GMT it is now 9:09pm correct?

Linius

Well around 2 eastern is good for me. Maybe in the morning but I wake up kind of late. How far ahead of eastern time are you? What time of day is good for you? I'm a little busy until about 2pm my time.

You can ignore the PM, I'm still around :p

2 pm would be great. That is 8 pm for me, so a perfect time to play some games :)

This should work!

Really need to get to bed now, have to be up and ready for work in six hours :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom