• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Got me some Kung Po chicken on the way.

Going to settle down later with my kindle, a spiced rum and coke and a cigar. Peaceful Friday.

Do they have local pizza in England? Because chains are gross.
Yes you just have to find a good place.

Manchester has some outstanding pizza places. Manchester-GAF you should go down to Croma in town (and Chorlton I think) for some awesome Italian food. The pizza is divine as is the other Italian food. Not pricey either.

Per Tutti also.

Yup but most of those are gross here. Papa John's is the best I've had in my area.

My area sucks though so :\

I want Chicago pizza. :(
When I went to school in Watford I used to go to Topps. £3 for a pizza with 2 toppings and a drink or something. Good times lol.

D_prOdigy

Manchester has some outstanding pizza places. Manchester-GAF you should go down to Croma in town (and Chorlton I think) for some awesome Italian food. The pizza is divine as is the other Italian food. Not pricey either.

Yes, yes, and triple yes.

I hardly ever go eat out, but Croma is a pure-sex combination of class, taste and inexpensiveness.

Yen

Was looking at DVDs on Amazon. Stephen King's IT comes on a double sided disc. There are 1 star reviews from people who didn't realise this, and only watched half the film. haha

Turok_TTZ

felt like making an apng for benz goal vs ajax. nice goal.
ioPMylqQpFulo.png

GQman2121

Banned
The sandwiches are so good with some tabasco especially the cheesesteak one. Papa runs a similiar deal here when the falcons/braves win.

You an orioles fan? If so big day for both of us.

I support the team, and go to a few games a year (I live a few blocks from Camden Yards and M&T Bank), but I don't follow the sport anymore.

Yup but most of those are gross here. Papa John's is the best I've had in my area.

My area sucks though so :\

I want Chicago pizza. :(

Chicago pizza is pretty fantastic. Maybe I'll get some this weekend. Slizz, while you are in Chi, make sure you get Lou Malnati's, and not Giordano's. It's the better of the two definitive Chicago Pizza parlors.

I've already eaten, but you guys are making me hungry again.

This'll settle your appetite

My humble dinner tonight will be Birdseye chicken burgers with lettuce and mayonnaise, McCain oven chips and baked beans

@LS, German beans though :p

In case anyone hasn't seen it, funny gif from gaming-side. Don't know who made it :(

IVODO_zpsea72da5d.gif

My humble dinner tonight will be Birdseye chicken burgers with lettuce and mayonnaise, McCain oven chips and baked beans

A true British cuisine. I don't doubt that John Terry eats that every night with a dash of tomato ketchup whilst listening to a rendition of Rule Britannia.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

@LS, German beans though :p

In case anyone hasn't seen it, funny gif from gaming-side. Don't know who made it :(

IVODO_zpsea72da5d.gif

I stopped giving a fuck about reviews after playing God Hand.

elsk

Banned
Isn't that fixable through patching?

Every year is the same thing after the game release. You have to give it a few weeks until the servers are stable.

Is not about the servers, is about the game itself. I'm only using offline modes and they all freezes at some point so you have to start a new save.

elsk

Banned
No way the game is broken. I refuse to believe this :D

I will play it again when they release the patch, I can't enjoy the game when I play a whole season and in some point the game decides to freezes and I have to restart a whole new season...

Its never happened me and I have been playing alot.

Then you're lucky, or you just play H2H. If you look at EA forum or Facebook page there are hundreds of reports.

Messi

I will play it again when they release the patch, I can't enjoy the game when I play a whole season and in some point the game decides to freezes and I have to restart a whole new season...

Then you're lucky, or you just play H2H. If you look at EA forum or Facebook page there are hundreds of reports.

I mostly play single player season mode or the challenges.

TOP OF THE PAGE WOOOO
blah-blah-blah.gif

Clegg

Games I want for my 3ds.

Pokemon Black 2
Paper Mario
Luigis Mansion
Castlevania
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon
Epic Mickey

Status