• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
De Gea is better than Valdez imo.

Agree 100%. The keeper from the other day Tono I forgot what team Barca were playing but he is also better than valdes. Reina fucks up too but I'd still take him over Valdes. VV is not even top five amongst spanish keepers. He is only there because he is Catalan and Barca are stubborn dumb asses.

---Yeah Linius 2pm for me should be swell. Maybe a little later since after I watch epl (waking up at 7:45am lol) I have to go to the grocery store.

--the best part about la liga is that you see some amazing goal keepers. If I were Barca I'd get Claudio Bravo from Betis. He is amazing. (Chilean gk and surprisingly not a JT)

Messi

Agree 100%. The keeper from the other day Tono I forgot what team Barca were playing but he is also better than valdes. Reina fucks up too but I'd still take him over Valdes. VV is not even top five amongst spanish keepers. He is only there because he is Catalan and Barca are stubborn dumb asses.

Yeah he was really shit against Madrid in the second leg of the super cup.

Tono has 2 decent games a season (and I like him to be fair) but he just ups his game for Madrid and Barca.

No. I am not getting into this. :(

elsk

Banned
75667_467432449946577_757378480_n.jpg

Lord, this day...

Also: Hannover 96 vs Borussia Dortmund

De Gea is better than Valdez imo.

Obviously. Is there any doubt?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah he was really shit against Madrid in the second leg of the super cup.

Tono has 2 decent games a season (and I like him to be fair) but he just ups his game for Madrid and Barca.

No. I am not getting into this. :(

Honestly I didn't watch that game because I was at work and I looked up and fuck already down 2-0. When I got home I just erased it from my dvr.

-You're in the debate already broseph

VV does have moments of brilliance from time to time but the amount of stupid fucking mistakes is probably equal. He faces like SIX shots on target per game, if that. You cannot afford to have such a dodgy keeper son

Messi

Honestly I didn't watch that game because I was at work and I looked up and fuck already down 2-0. When I got home I just erased it from my dvr.

-You're in the debate already broseph

VV does have moments of brilliance from time to time but the amount of stupid fucking mistakes is probably equal. He faces like SIX shots on target per game, if that. You cannot afford to have such a dodgy keeper son

Funny that you decided not to watch that then. He was the reason it wasnt 5 or 6-0.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Funny that you decided not to watch that then. He was the reason it wasnt 5 or 6-0.

He could have done better on that one breakaway that Pique stood at the far post instead of going at Ronaldo. LOL pique what an idiot. Seriously they should convert him to center forward and buy a defender.

We played with 10 men I dont like to dwell in misery so I deleted the match. Besides, VV I think makes the same money as Casillas so I'm not impressed.

Zabojnik

This guy ...

39.jpg

... is basically sitting in front of me. What should I tell / do to convince him to GET THE FUCK AWAY from Juve and still keep my job? Suggestions appreciated.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This guy ...

39.jpg

... is basically sitting in front of me. What should I tell / do to convince him to GET THE FUCK AWAY from Juve and still keep my job? Suggestions appreciated.

LOL? First things first...take a picture of him!

Tell him not to walk the the path of Amauri. For it's a dark and lonely (money aside) path.

Don't forget Zabo, YOU brought him here. Get rid of him.
mC3pl.gif

Zabojnik

"I heard they opened a new restaurant in Manchester, you know"

He's eats for free at Conte's fine restaurant in Torino, don't think it would do the trick. :D

LOL? First things first...take a picture of him!

Tell him not to walk the the path of Amauri. For its a dark and lonely (money aside) path.

Can't take pictures, but believe me, it's him. I used to see him a lot when he was playing for Udinese. I guess I should've said something then. :/

Don't forget Zabo, YOU brought him here. Get rid of him.
mC3pl.gif

I'm actually starting to believe it may be true. The Zabo jinx. It certainly worked for Bendtner.

Anderson

I hope Scotland kick Wales ass in their match. Fuck you Coleman.

Not a huge Coleman fan but did think Ramsey was too young to be captain and it'll take the pressure of him a bit. Hopefully it won't have a huge effect on his performances, which are slowly getting better, though still not like pre shawcross
JT

AndresON777

shooting blanks
As I said above :p

If I had to pick one guy to accidentally have a one night stand with...it would be Riggins.

She is so unbelievably, massively annoying tho. Looks are top notch but dat voice. I know she is acting but she just annoys the shit outta me.

Tim Riggins is awesome but not my type lol

dc89

Heyy... that girl at the start of the video. I am pretty damn sure I follow her on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Zoe_1411

Edit:

I thought so.

WTF is he doing... like really... is he desperate for more followers? I mean he was doing ok for himself by making FIFA videos, there is no need for half of that shite. It's just degrading to be honest and I think it's a matter of time before someone whacks him :lol.

So, I had to use my wildcard in the Fantasy PL. After a good start, my team just fell apart with injuries. I had 5 doubtful players, completely changed my team around now. Let's hope this will end well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom