• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Well for me it would be:

------------------Iker----------------------
Arbeloa - Ramos - J. Martinez - Monreal
-----------------X.Alonso------------------
--------Cazorla-----------Iniesta----------
Pedro-----------Torres------------Muniain.

Of course some would prefer Silva, Mata, Llorente etc in there instead but that would be mine.

edit
Monreal is Spains 2nd leftback after Alba, he is actually pretty good, plays for Malaga.

No Villa?

He's ten times better than Torres.

FootballFan

No Villa?

He's ten times better than Torres.

Geez don't know how I forget him all the time haha. I forgot that he was on the bench against Madrid as well when I was pondering who should be subbed in. Yeah definitely Villa starting lol.

They'd only be able to play espanyol week in and week out

Just like Swansea plays only Welsh teams? ;)

Barca and Espanyol already said, if Catalunya were to gain independence, they would both still compete in La Liga.

deGod

It's not like the English Premier League isn't open to Welsh teams. Or how about Monaco playing in the French Ligue 1?

They would probably be screwed over by the Spanish government for regaining there independence again plus then you'd have the basque region wanting to leave aswell

Zabojnik

Eight players called ffs. And what are they doing with Pirlo? Apparently our fitness staff was furious the last time he came back from int. duty.

Did he call White Pogba? Since everybody is raving about how good he's been for PSG, let him play in Pirlo's place, for fuck's sake.

Will there be enough for a subs bench?

Yeah there is quite a lot of great players. But Spain would obviously lose a lot seeing as so many of the current players know each other so well from Barca. Not like it's going to happen anyway, we need a vatican national team.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
They would probably be screwed over by the Spanish government for regaining there independence again plus then you'd have the basque region wanting to leave aswell
And sabotaging the entire circus business by letting Barcelona go away? La Liga is not that stupid. There really is little the government can do anyway unless they want FIFA up in their arses.

deGod

And sabotaging the entire circus business by letting Barcelona go away? La Liga is not that stupid. There really is little the government can do anyway unless they want FIFA up in their arses.

I'd imagine the government would have some power over the Spanish fa and by barca being excluded means only one super team
the government
real madrid

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'd imagine the government would have some power over the Spanish fa and by barca being excluded means only one super team
the government
real madrid
You underestimate the persuasive powers that come from the amount of money Barcelona brings from international markets into the league. Hell, even domestically.

Scum

Pfft. All these players will just end up back at Barca and R. Madrid during the summer transfer window anyway. :p

Yeah there is quite a lot of great players. But Spain would obviously lose a lot seeing as so many of the current players know each other so well from Barca. Not like it's going to happen anyway, we need a vatican national team.
Vatican national side. Lol

deGod

You underestimate the persuasive powers that come from the amount of money Barcelona brings from international markets into the league. Hell, even domestically.

I agree with ya there but if barca can't play in la liga ( being highly unlikely) then it's only the two Madrid clubs that are the power house of Spanish football..... ( oh and Villarreal ;) )

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Haha wow.. I would be in rage mode.. basically competing against Espanyol, Badalona and a couple others. :lol

Ultimate team was down all day yesterday. I was salty as fuck

Falcao at the top of la liga goal scorers with 7. Messi and Ronaldo with 6.

Colombian+soccer+player+Radamel+Falcao+Garcia+bAUHCFJQoJ6l.jpg

Clegg

City would need to sell one of their strikers before they signed Falcao.

I could see Chelsea going for him as all they have are Torres and Sturridge.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Thing is, wouldn't he be European cup tied if he moves in Jan to any of these clubs?

I have no idea. If Atletico hold on to him until the end of the season I'm fairly certain they will make champions league. They are tied at 19 points with Barca. Undefeated and only 1 tie.

I want to see them go up against Madrid. Atletico always bends over for them. I am afraid to see Barca play Atletico tho, they would destroy us on the counter lol

Facism

still looking for FIFA 13 at a reasonable price on PC. Thought Origin would be alright (LOOOL £40 FUCK OFF IT'S NOT A CONSOLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom