• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

2012-October-7-21-11-26.jpg

Messi

In the 16 Clasicos where both Ronaldo and Messi have played:

Messi: 11 goals, 23 assists
Ronaldo 10 goals, 6 assists.

Beasts lol. Not sure if it's 100% accurate but don't think websites would post random stats like that.

I am just glad I get to watch them week in week out and have had the chance to see them play against each other live. It's something I'll tell my kids about someday. The are something else.

lol

'You know that you liked me'

It actually sounds more like 'you know you liked it' in the context of sexual activity.

Well this is basically what I tried to say. Thanks, google overlords. Lets see you speak some Russian then clever guy.

Edit: Mis habilidades lingüísticas son incomparables.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well this is basically what I tried to say. Thanks, google overlords. Lets see you speak some Russian then clever guy.

Edit: Mis habilidades lingüísticas son incomparables.

Russian is an irrelevant language. I know spanish and english. If I can learn Arabic then I'd pretty much be covered for the whole world.

I am thinking of getting rosetta stone arabic but I'm lazy as fuck lol.

Lots of Russians in metro atlanta, would help with the mamis from Mother Russia.

---That Real Espanha logo is boss

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Я хочу Россия невесты почтового заказа громко смеяться

Russian is an irrelevant language. I know spanish and english. If I can learn Arabic then I'd pretty much be covered for the whole world.

I am thinking of getting rosetta stone arabic but I'm lazy as fuck lol.

Lots of Russians in metro atlanta, would help with the mamis from Mother Russia.

---That Real Espanha logo is boss

How are you gonna romance Mustafina is you don't speak Russian, hombre?

Mi hambre es bombero tirantes
"My hunger is a firefighter suspenders"

I see.

Я хочу Россия невесты почтового заказа громко смеяться

did you just try to translate "lol"?

Мне за тебя стыдно

btw, I don't think Mumei is going to enjoy moderating all this foreign language shit

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How are you gonna romance Mustafina is you don't speak Russian, hombre?

Привет любовь моя, как ты? Здесь я могу взять немного моего сока в тех меда глаза?

For Viktoria tho. Must be in california at least because of age.

International week :eek:

-----I did it on purpose. I knew laugh out loud would look stupid lol

Привет любовь моя, как ты?
this makes sense.
Здесь я могу взять немного моего сока в тех меда глаза?
This... does not. It seems as if you're asking if you can jizz in her eye? Unless...that is what you're saying?

I did it on purpose. I knew laugh out loud would look stupid lol
громко смеяться

Mumei

We don't ban people for posting in another language but it is generally discouraged to hold ongoing conversations in other languages. And on a personal note I'll ban you twice as long if Google Translate tells me you're trying to hide the fact that you're breaking rules by posting in another language.

Happy posting. ^_^

GorillaJu

We don't ban people for posting in another language but it is generally discouraged to hold ongoing conversations in other languages. And on a personal note I'll ban you twice as long if Google Translate tells me you're trying to hide the fact that you're breaking rules by posting in another language.

Happy posting. ^_^

了解っす!

Fry

Happy posting. ^_^

Obrigado!

Happy posting. ^_^
gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

We live.

Until Mumei catches up with the google translating.

Sloosha

Happy posting. ^_^

사랑해요

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Happy posting. ^_^
Mumei
Luxe, calme et volupté.
(Today, 09:47 PM)
¿ESTOS? Son buenísimos. ¡YEAH! We also have this thing -> ; and -> ñ

ñ's are awesome. ñ_ñ
English has semicolons too.

And you forgot this: ü

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

Happy posting. ^_^

what about spanish? many peoples speak it from spain to mexico then all the way to south america excluding Brazil.

GorillaJu

Slightly unrelated: some Portugese dude on Football Weekly was claiming the Japanese word for thank you, "arigatou," comes from "obrigado." Couldn't have been more wrong, but I forgive FW for any misgivings.

Fry

Slightly unrelated: some Portugese dude on Football Weekly was claiming the Japanese word for thank you, "arigatou," comes from "obrigado." Couldn't have been more wrong, but I forgive FW for any misgivings.

It comes from arigatai.

See, I should be in his place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom