• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like a trip to the docs is on this week

Swallen lymph nodes above my collar bone, pretty scared to be honest

Problem is I've gone so many times in the past with concerns that I think they almost decide before even Checking me over that it must be in my head

Problem is I've gone so many times in the past with concerns that I think they almost decide before even Checking me over that it must be in my head

I've had to go twice recently about that.

Said it's just because I had a virus not so long ago, still worries me a bit though.

Fry

I've gone to three different doctors about lymph nodes. None of them asked for any exams.

They're not swollen, though, they're just there.

Messi

Massive catalan/la liga troll attempt

tumblr_lkez9vCvhR1qg3jxao1_500.gif

Please :p

Messi

I don't even know what my lymph nodes are, but now I'm scared. Don't do this to me Jeff, best of luck mate.

My lymph nodes under my right arm go infected and I needed to have surgery. I am all better now though.

All will be fine Jeff. Keep positive. Its prob nothing.

Cheers lads

Hoping its nothing but things like this always freak me out, they may not even be properly swallen but they are definitely more noticeable than on the other side, me being me I looked online and the location of where I think mine are swallen is nicknamed the devils seat due to its indication of cancer, so that made things worse. It almost feels like a lumpy vein rather than one lump really.

Anyway if I don't go I'll worry again in a week or so so I may as well just get it over with

Man, I'm already getting nervous ahead of Friday's game with Portugal. Really don't want to lose to a team with so many JTs on it.

Oh well, nothing will get by a Berezutski led defense
222479.jpg
222482.jpg

Just need Kerzhakov to stop channeling 2011/12 Fernando Torres and we're good.

image.php

FootballFan

I'm happy with the point but yeah. Also Pedro really should have done better I mean he had a wide open shot.

Guaje god dammit Tito!!!

Yep, happy with the point, just the fact that 3 points and 11point lead were so close.

I mean Montoya - Masch - Adriano - Alba against Ronaldo, Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria.. lol draw was good.

Arnie

Whilst I'm at it, Pulis can fucking do one. Talking about retroactive bans on Monday after his own player stamped with clear intent on Suarez's chest. Proper nob head, no wonder he wears that cap.

Another one of Ferguson's little anal worms.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Was gonna get Kerzakov for UT as he was only like 500 coins but once I get Falcao it will be Jackson - Falcao - James

You guys have any good defenders?

I need cheap players until I can get some coins. Saw Messi the other day he was like a million coins.

Was gonna get Kerzakov for UT as he was only like 500 coins but once I get Falcao it will be Jackson - Falcao - James

You guys have any good defenders?

I need cheap players until I can get some coins. Saw Messi the other day he was like a million coins.

Lol. Anyukov and Zhirkov are good fullbacks. As for CBs, no not really. You could try Ignashevich or V Berezutski, they're both slow but dominant in the air. Don't know about FIFA 13 but in FIFA 12 Ignashevich had some nice long shots too.

FootballFan

In the 16 Clasicos where both Ronaldo and Messi have played:

Messi: 11 goals, 23 assists
Ronaldo 10 goals, 6 assists.

Beasts lol. Not sure if it's 100% accurate but don't think websites would post random stats like that.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
In the 16 Clasicos where both Ronaldo and Messi have played:

Messi: 11 goals, 23 assists
Ronaldo 10 goals, 6 assists.

Beasts lol. Not sure if it's 100% accurate but don't think websites would post random stats like that.

Makes sense. Ronaldo hates to pass the ball. I would love to see Ronaldo at PSG with Ibra.

It would be hilarious

Dibbz

So yeah err the Huth stamp on Suarez. The guy has to be banned. That shit was nasty. Fucking Stoke. Bunch of cock suckers. FA better destroy him.

elsk

Banned
I'm watching Milan - Inter, what the fuck Bojan. That guy is super talented but he doesn't completely fit in any position.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Manchester-United-defender-Patrice-Evra-hoping-for-a-peaceful-encounter-EPL-News-62534.jpg[IMG]

Must Feel bad when even Evra scores past your team :P[/QUOTE]

Patrice has such a JT face, I love it!

[img]http://www.manchester-united-fans-site.com/images/patrice-evra-united.jpg

elsk said:
I'm watching Milan - Inter, what the fuck Bojan. That guy is super talented but he doesn't completely fit in any position.

He has talent but he's a fucking idiot.

Смотрите! Я тоже могу на другом языке говорить!

elsk

Banned

жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж говото (roboto!)

You should learn spanish, it's awesome.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Russian letters look awesome. Are you talking bad about me?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I like the Sounders the best of all the MLS teams. Awesome fans, baller kit and Freddy Montero.

----I did. Russian is pretty cool.

was going to post a pic of viktoria komova but I'll look bad lol

¿ESTOS? Son buenísimos. ¡YEAH! We also have this thing -> ; and -> ñ

ñ's are awesome. ñ_ñ

que la chinga...anyways, como estas comrade...
:D

QUÉ HACÉS, CAMARADA STALIN!
Oh yeah, I bet this will break google translate and make no sense. Feel my pain.

Вы не понимаете тупые суки, блять, какие вы суки, блять, тупые.

elsk

Banned
Oh yeah, I bet this will break google translate and make no sense. Feel my pain.

Actually, mine works great with google translate.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

lol

That was a nice win by Arsenal yesterday. They looked pretty good.

Giroud goal was nice. I had actually felt bad for him. He has a huge nose like I do so I feel a certain connection.

tumblr_m89lu49kvo1r24imt.jpg

She looks like an anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom