• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Clearly my Spansih vocabulary is more diverse than yours.

Clearly.
KuGsj.gif

elsk

Banned
BTW Elsk, Honduras-Canada will be on TV here next week. Should I watch? Or is CONCACAF more than I can handle?

Too much for you.
Nah, watch it. The game will be played in my city, btw. A couple of kids in our national team are being scouted by russian teams.

Too much for you.
Nah, watch it. The game will be played in my city, btw. A couple of kids in our national team are being scouted by russian teams.

Nice, are you going to go to the game? I'll probably root for Honduras just for you. I have no allegiance to Canada's national team despite living here.

http://www.titaneer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/youre-awesome.jpg[/IMG]

I may go if they manage to win, or at least draw, in Panamá first.

I assume I'll I have your allegiance this Friday too.? We're playing Ronaldo and his band of Portuguese JTs.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If Portugal didnt have a team full of JT's I'd root against Russia for dat Sviatoslav salt

Hoping for a tie between Uruguay - Argentina

Then *ugh* I'll root for the Chilean JT's against Argentina. Hoping we dismantle Best-Guay on friday.

We should but we choke in big spots and especially when we're favored

If Portugal didnt have a team full of JT's I'd root against Russia for dat Sviatoslav salt
Hey the further we make it the greater the salt will be when our sudden but inevitable collapse occurs.

We should but we choke in big spots and especially when we're favored
ditto.

I'm just going to root for the various national teams of the all the footy gaffers except for Zabojnik. Fuck Slovenia!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Hey the further we make it the greater the salt will be when our sudden but inevitable collapse occurs.

Same with us :(

milla7.jpg

And of course for some fucking reason there are a shitload of people from Cameroon here in metro Atlanta. Typical conversation:

them: 'where are you from?'

me: 'Colombia'

them:'Remember 1990?'

me: of course I fucking do and I was a little kid so fuck you, fuck roger milla, fuck eto'o, fuck your whole fucking team! DIE!

Fry8 said:
We are. :D Come to the World Cup and you'll see.

I still haven't seen City of God. :lol

I may with my older cousins. C'mon son you need to see that movie it is a fucking classic.

And of course for some fucking reason there are a shitload of people from Cameroon here in metro Atlanta. Typical conversation:

them: 'where are you from?'

me: 'Colombia'

them:'Remember 1990?'

me: of course I fucking do and I was a little kid so fuck you, fuck roger milla, fuck eto'o, fuck your whole fucking team! DIE!

Lol, Russia beat Cameroon 4-0 and 6-1 in 1990 and 1994.
Too bad we lost all the other games we played in both those World Cups.

One of our guys scored 5 goals against Cameroon in 1994 and ended up winning Golden Shoe despite Russia not making it out of the group.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol, Russia beat Cameroon 4-0 and 6-1 in 1990 and 1994.
Too bad we lost all the other games we played in both those World Cups.

One of our guys scored 5 goals against Cameroon in 1994 and ended up winning Golden Shoe despite Russia not making it out of the group.

Good. Thank you for that.

Dude watch that video elsk posted it is hilarious

--seriously can someone gif what he does starting at 1:41?

Hieberrr

Since everyone is writing in a different language :p

Nam xao, toi muon Montreal thanh giai MLS. Troi oi, toi cung muon di Brazil de xem doi Duc choi :D

I fail with the accents (since I can't use them to save my life even in real life).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom