• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You guys already qualified for la hexagonal right? Fuck you :(
Fucking Chepo called most of our European legionaries. :/ I don't get him at times.

FYI here's the roster:

• Alfredo Talavera (Toluca - MEX)
  • Jonathan Orozco (Monterrey - MEX)
  • Severo Meza (Monterrey - MEX)
  • Israel Jiménez (Tigres UANL - MEX)
  • Francisco Javier "Maza" Rodríguez (Vfb Stuttgart - GER)
  • Diego Reyes (América - MEX)
  • Héctor Moreno (RCD Espanyol - ESP)
  • Jorge Torres Nilo (Tigres UANL - MEX)
  • Adrián Aldrete (América - MEX)
  • Joel Huiqui (Morelia - MEX)
  • Elías Hernández (Tigres UANL - MEX)
  • Javier Aquino (Cruz Azul - MEX)
  • Gerardo Torrado (Cruz Azul - MEX)
  • Carlos "Gullit" Peña (León - MEX)
  • Jorge "Chatón" Enríquez (Guadalajara - MEX)
  • Héctor Herrera (Pachuca - MEX)
  • Andrés Guardado (Valencia - ESP)
  • Ángel Reyna (Monterrey - MEX)
  • Antonio Naelson Sinha (Toluca - MEX)
  • Oribe Peralta (Santos Laguna - MEX)
  • Aldo de Nigris (Monterrey - MEX)
  • Javier "Chicharito" Hernández (Manchester United - ENG)
Guardado and Chicharito need more time with their clubs at the moment. Maza has been okay at Stuttgart, but the whole team is in shambles... and let's not talk about Espanyol. Moreno's been okay.

Ironically, our two best players, Ochoa and Vela, cannot come for other reasons. They are meaningless games in the end, but I think they are still counterproductive for the players' careers. Very excited about Herrera and Chatón's inclusion in the midfield, however. It has been our weakest link since the Gold Cup, and the duo proved to be very effective at London.
Also, fuck this guy:

http://www.laprensa.hn/var/laprensa...uarez-en-el-partido-contra-Mexico_480_311.jpg

And I'll always hate Mou for ruining David Suazo career. Fucker.
He would have got you an Olympic medal had the referees not been bought during the event. I think you guys are too harsh on him. :/

Salazar

RRRGUUUUUUGH WHAT!? Internationals!?? WHO THE FUCK FUCKING CARES ABOUT FUCKING INTERNATIONALS AHHH RRAAEGEEEE CLUB FOOTBAAAALLLLL EEPPPLLL

Don't pretend you're above this sentiment, morsel.

Although Liverpool probably could do with a break after playing Stoke.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Surely someone else (Fry) can make a much better version:

htyK9.gif

Yes! Toma lol!

ssshhhh EuroGAF gonna throw a fit.

lol

RRRGUUUUUUGH WHAT!? Internationals!?? WHO THE FUCK FUCKING CARES ABOUT FUCKING INTERNATIONALS AHHH RRAAEGEEEE CLUB FOOTBAAAALLLLL EEPPPLLL

haha.

I got stoke'd with my gold pack this week :(

Probably to make me buy premium gold packs.
Must.Stay.Strong

-just figured out how to multiquote >_>

elsk

Banned
He would have got you an Olympic medal had the referees not been bought during the event. I think you guys are too harsh on him. :/

He was great with the Olympics team, but with the senior squad he has been sucking since day one with his 4-4-2 and calling shitty players. And we don't even have 2 good strikers. The days of David Suazo and Carlos Pavón are gone :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So no more quadruple posts? Now you'll never catch Hitcher.

That dude is a beast Ive posted a lot today and he must still be up by 30. Its like hes messi and im sadnaldo.

dropped 5 bucks on packs. Got Nocerino and fletcher of note but I got a shitload of contract cards and a bunch of decent players I can flip for some coins. I want Falcao so bad and hes like 56k.

I think Im selling joey barton :( may keep him on just to sub him on in the 89th minute to troll my opponents.

Got the Sunderland kit which is gangster but Im rocking city home and psg away (also from the new packs)

srsly elsk that gif made me laugh for like 90 secons straight. the cuban accent is so funny too

feel

Seriously Mumei, watch this:

It's a classic. EDIT: Except for the "n-word". :/
Who translated this, Evra? Negro is a very inoffensive thing to say here in latin america, translating it to the terrible n-word is quite the unfortunate leap. Not that I would know of a proper translation for it though. These subtitles were very inaccurate outside of that too.

Classic video though, "estas en la B!" is part of the vocabulary of my group of friends whenever someone is sucking at something.

elsk

Banned
Who translated this, Evra? Negro is a very inoffensive thing to say here in latin america, translating it to the terrible n-word is quite the unfortunate leap. Not that I would know of a proper translation for it though. These subtitles were very inaccurate outside of that too.

Classic video though, "estas en la B!" is part of the vocabulary of my group of friends whenever someone is sucking at something.

Wait, where are you from?
And I agree, there's nothing wrong in saying negro in Latin America. For once, we're ahead of the rest of world in something.

feel

Wait, where are you from?
And I agree, there's nothing wrong in saying negro in Latin America. For once, we're ahead of the rest of world in something.
I live in Venezuela.

(Yeah tonight is a very sucky night for us with the ignorant half of the country reelecting Chavez.)

rodvik

Watching Being Liverpool.

Rodgers has the names of three people who will let the team down in envelops he keeps on a table in front of the team.

Ok then....

AndresON777

shooting blanks
UT post:

holy shit I got Palacio too but I thought it was that scrub from Boca lol

Got my chemistry up to 80. My team:

James-----Jackson-----Palacio

Zuñiga-----Nocerino----Isla

Antonini-----Bonera-----Sakho-----Cassani

Storari

Italia gaf surely approves, no?

Damn we need to do a fifa ut tourney. I hate a lot of our players

rodvik

There is div in him.

No question. An often obscured but irreducible element of div.

Indeed. I admire his preparation & tactics which I genuinely think are very very good.

But his man management techniques, wow, they just seem so amateur.

What the hell does this even mean

Literally he has three envelopes. He says "Written in these envelopes are the names of the three people I think will let us down, dont be one of them."

So yeah....

Also, what is up with Rodgers penchant for face touching with players and other managers?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Indeed. I admire his preparation & tactics which I genuinely think are very very good.

But his man management techniques, wow, they just seem so amateur.

Literally he has three envelopes. He says "Written in these envelopes are the names of the three people I think will let us down, dont be one of them."

So yeah....

Your posts are so relaxing once I see Dat Audrey

lol

DominoKid

So yeah....

Also, what is up with Rodgers penchant for face touching with players and other managers?

lol that's fuckin silly.

Nyx

Photo time.

Ajax - FC Utrecht 1-1 (1-0)

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-2607.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-2744.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-2892.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-3140.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-3157.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-3175.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-3314.jpg

2012-10-07---AjaFCU-7706.jpg

_FZF7825.jpg

Both the goalkeeper and Australian 'wonderboy' Tommy Oar were my Men of the Match.

dc89

I've just actually read the thread from last night.

I hope you're ok Jeff! Like Arnie, I don't know what they are but damn, scary. :(

rodvik

She may be the finest woman of all time. Sexy, hot, cute, charming, funny, adorable, pretty, sweet I mean what does she not have? Isnt she French?

Indeed!

Btw good barca performance today. Dat one goal if it had come off would have been amazing.

Also Pedro gets way too much abuse. Very good player.

FootballFan

Pretty cool photo. Casillas to vote for Messi at the Ballon d'Ors confirmed. :p

jPpIR.jpg

Messi, scoring 16 goals against Casillas must be pretty damn tough, good work haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom