• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

dc we are bros once Falcao puts on that sky blue kit. Anyone using the number 9 right now?

SQgQu.png

BROTHER!!

Kenka

I hope Dante and Martinez up their game. Of the bunch, only Ribéry and The Shaq have shown their full potential in this season so far.

Oh, and congrats BMG for having waved off all the negative thoughts.

Oxx

Hope everything is okay, Jeff.

The last time I went to a doctor (about a decade ago) was because I was paranoid about swollen nodes.

The doctor just called me fatty fat fat fat.

Pulis can fuck off. How about one game bans for Suarez and Crouch, and a 3 game ban for Huth? That sounds about fair, the twat.

I hope Lennon is in the England team

7 shots on target in the El Clasico?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Upset with not using his elbows and slapping players during a game, Salvatore Aronica has been accused of threatening a journo.

He came to blows in the locker room and threatened to kill him, lol.

pulga

Banned
Just finished watching Dexter. Ugh, if they're seriously going the incest route I will kill myself.

Seriously Mumei, watch this:

It's a classic. EDIT: Except for the "n-word". :/
Holy shit hadn't seen that in a long time. Watching the followup interview, poor guy just wants to clear his name and the hostings douches are being dicks :mad:

And "negro" is totally not the "n-word" in this context.

I live in Venezuela.

(Yeah tonight is a very sucky night for us with the ignorant half of the country reelecting Chavez.)

Uff, lo siento hermano :(

Fucking Benzema. Falcao will be ours. Mark my words, Andres.

dc89

We know that Mancini has come to watch the game but we are calm on the topic of Falcao. I guess Mancini came here to search for a home in Malaga.
Enrique Cerezo - Atletico's CEO.

Did no one tell him the game last night was in Madrid?

dc89

Kun Falcao Tevez

Is such a thing even possible?

Nasri Yaya Silva?

Believe

If they send Kun Madrid's way, I'll accept not getting Falcao.

and send any of the others to Juve :(

Sadly, Kun and Falcao will be united at City. A strike force to drive the stake into the dying club that is United. /whatVivaexpectsmetosay

Doubt City will be getting Falcao. They already have 4 quality strikers and they still have FFP to think about.

If we let CR7 go to PSG I think we can manage :p

Pulis has got some fuckin' nerve. He sends his shitty, hoofing, fouling team out to kick players and drag them around by their shirts, week in, week out, a whole game goes by where his team get away with fuckin murder and excessive time wasting, and he wants a player banned for flopping on the floor? If we were to ban strikers for their flops the entire top 6/7 would have banned strikers right now... I don't blame Suarez for trying to get something after having watched players like Suso get kicked around.

Stoke are the shittiest team in the premier league. It might not show in results but they are definitely the worst team to watch your team play. I can't see how it would be any fun to support them.

dc89

A4q9fMSCYAAnc1s.jpg

I trust all you guys will download the JM7 wallpaper from the best website in the world.

Mz6W4.jpg

I'd love to know how much we are paying Wabara. Obviously enough that he can afford a £100k Porche and he's never kicked a ball for the first team (IIRC). Currently on loan at Oldham.

Eugh RVP is gonna get banned isn't he.

If it's a 3 game ban he will miss Stoke (H), Chelsea (A), Chelsea (A, Capital One Cup).

Good one Robin.

Salazar

Hope Valencia is up to speed by the Stoke game.

Hopefully we boot Welberg and shift Rooney to the left, bringing Shinji into the middle.

Seeing as Rooney more or less doesn't give a fuck and seems even to enjoy bustling his way inside with the ball.

I'd hope there's some fascinating alternative video of it. What we saw was practically Buddhist - not exactly Crazy Gang.
I know maybe it's just the bias but it really didn't look THAT bad to me on the one video I've seen. His arm does come out but it's not a complete swing.

Cabaye is such a so and so. Was kicking Carrick all game long too.

Did the referee deal with the incident? Can't remember, too much football yesterday.
Dunno. Play was stopped but I don't know if Webb saw it. If he says he did then we're good. If he says he didn't then it's defo gonna be a ban I guess.

Come on Howard. We aren't paying you for nothing.

Oxx

Looked like Webb was close to the altercation and had a word with RVP afterwards. I suppose it depends on what his report says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom