• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I wouldn't know! But he said he'll go see if he can get one. I await the results.

It's a seasonal item. They usually bring it back around november but then remove it in february or so.

I think if it was always on the menu nobody would eat it because it is kind of nasty. Nasty in a good way though

Yen

Is it Daniel Radcliffe?

enhanced-buzz-32360-1348631574-2.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Has anyone got that list of FIFA 13 Gaffers we got going a few days ago? Want to add some people but these threads move so fucking fast and I can't find owt.

Clegg

Did he play or is he doing a JT?

The Dublin team were celebrating after winning the trophy.

They were walking down Grafton Street at 4am when some bloke came oer to them and asked what the trophy was for.

Then they copped that it was Daniel Radcliffe and invited them to their captains house for a party.

Now the question must be asked, what was a (supposedly) tee-total Daniel Radcliffe doing out on Dublins main street at 4am by himself?

JesusTom

The Dublin team were celebrating after winning the trophy.

They were walking down Grafton Street at 4am when some bloke came oer to them and asked what the trophy was for.

Then they copped that it was Daniel Radcliffe and invited them to their captains house for a party.

Now the question must be asked, what was a (supposedly) tee-total Daniel Radcliffe doing out on Dublins main street at 4am by himself?

Well it's better than being locked under the stairs.

Just been to see 'Killing them softly' I read it was good. It wasn't. At all.

Ahh well, shame we got beat but please Papiss got his first goal. Hopefully him and Ba finally make it rain at the weekend!

Yen

Only read the match report but it says he beat he keeper only for the ball to bounce up and off the bar, apparently.

That was so bizarre. He hit it straight at Foster, who made a hash of it and punched it between his legs, and it somehow bounced over the bar. Foster had a shocker.

Just been to see 'Killing them softly' I read it was good. It wasn't. At all.

Ahh well, shame we got beat but please Papiss got his first goal. Hopefully him and Ba finally make it rain at the weekend!

I commented on it in the last thread, I really didn't like it.

I get it was about the financial crisis and all and as such slightly depressing but I just found I didn't care about anyone or anything in it and the dialogue wasn't nearly as good as it seemed it was meant to be.

Overall I just found it dull, if we were in the film this post would last about twenty minutes and it wouldn't really make a difference if you didn't read it

I commented on it in the last thread, I really didn't like it.

I get it was about the financial crisis and all and as such slightly depressing but I just found I didn't care about anyone or anything in it and the dialogue wasn't nearly as good as it seemed it was meant to be.

Overall I just found it dull, if we were in the film this post would last about twenty minutes and it wouldn't really make a difference if you didn't read it

Yep, pretty much how I felt. I understood it was about the financial crisis, I didn't need to be beat around the head with it via footage of Bush/Obama. I didn't fully understand the characters motivations, I'm sure they had some but the film didn't do a good job of making me give a shit.

Well acted but it was very poorly paced and like you said, just dull really.

Kyoufu

The only good thing to come out of today is Cisse being a mother F'n BEAST.

Coventry screwed me and Newcastle knocked out of a mickey mouse cup. :'(

Great draw against United. I reckon Fergie would definitely rest a few first teamers whereas I can imagine RDM playing 1 or 2 young players (Piazon?) but then keeping a mostly first team approach.

Hoping ticket information comes out soon.

Fuck yes! I finished the season 5 like a week ago. SO GOOD, can't wait for the next season.
I'm still on S4. Couple more episode to go.

Just got to the episode which ends with Do You Want To Know A Secret. Perfection.

How come there was like a 2 year gap between S4 and S5? Anybody know?

K1LLER7

Finished watching Smokin Aces, it's not bad. Wouldn't watch it again though.

Couldn't really get into Mad Men, watched the first 10 or so episodes last year and it just didn't really interest me.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I was kind of let down by this past season of Mad Men

It's still awesome but it had been so good I guess my expectations were too high

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@Chivas saltará a la cancha con: Michel, Reynoso, Perales, Baéz, Araujo, Gallardo, Esparza, Gallardo, Padilla, Sánchez y Torres.

Welp, so much for going forward in CONCACAF. :/ The coach obviously doesn't give a shit about this tournament.

Zabojnik

Fucking Napoli. They must not be allowed to win the scudetto. We would never hear the end of it. Forza Samp! Agent Ciro is doing well.

jtb

Banned
I'm still on S4. Couple more episode to go.

Just got to the episode which ends with Do You Want To Know A Secret. Perfection.

How come there was like a 2 year gap between S4 and S5? Anybody know?

Contrat issues with Weiner. They've got that all settled now (Weiner's getting $30 million), so I think it's going on for another... two seasons?

Dibbz

Just saw the Arsenal highlights and some of those goals were fantastic. Giroud got the first and he was nice and composed. Walcott's 2nd was so nice. Came in from the left and bent the ball around the keeper. Don't get why he wants to be a CF when he can get on the score sheet like this. Just needs to keep his performances consistent. Arshavin also looked good and Miquel also got a goal. I really like him looks like a solid player and a good lad. Oh and the Ox scored a cracker. Great stuff all around. Great feeling going into the Chelsea game. Hope we can come away with something good from that.

Sloosha

Really regretting turning on the Travel Channel. Could really go for some animal-style fries from In-n-Out right about now.

Can't fucking believe this shit anymore, Palermo completely dominates, Hernandez should probably have scored two goals in the first 20 min and yet it still ends with a red card and a late goal for Pescare. This team is fucking doomed and no managaer can turn it around, fuck you Zamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom