• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Shawcross?

lol

Thomas Kristensen, midfielder with about the same skills on the ball as Shawcross.

Because this happens when english teams face Bayern on CL:

973244_o.gif

Do you count Chelsea under Russian?
ibkedZPs6kN2iy.png

Fry

This. Hate all the goddamn jackasses that Bayern have on their team.

Jackassess? :lol

I honestly don't see the difference between Bayern's jackassess with all the other teams in the world. Ribery; you could make a case for Robben. Who else?

Man Utd, however, is filled with JTs.

Fry

Kaká scored a hat-trick on his first match of the season?

LOL. He's wasting precious time of his career at Real Madrid.

Blablurn

I was waiting for the first person to bring up that. lol

We're working on it. It's called work in progress and hopefully Cazorla will lead the charge this season!
I doubt it, arsenal changed from a club with soul during the henry era to the crap they are now. Get rid of wenger and try something new for once.

Messi

Kaká scored a hat-trick on his first match of the season?

LOL. He's wasting precious time of his career at Real Madrid.

Come on, it was against Millonarios. I like kaka and all but this match is not the one to be praising him for. They won 8:0 for god sake lol.

Fry

Come on, it was against Millonarios. I like kaka and all but this match is not the one to be praising him for. They won 8:0 for god sake lol.

I wasn't praising him. Nevertheless the team they were playing against, it was his first appearance of the season. A hat-trick is a hat-trick and he's being wasted at Real Madrid under Mourinho, period.

Lightning

Banned
I doubt it, arsenal changed from a club with soul during the henry era to the crap they are now. Get rid of wenger and try something new for once.
Maybe but getting rid of Wenger wont change anything as our club are never going to spend the large sums of money on players which is what it will take. The only thing that could change is that maybe the new manager wont be as tolerant and paitent with poor players so we can get rid of the fodder quicker.

I think Wenger does really well with what he's given. Arsenal spend pretty much like a mid-table team yet are always in the champions league.

Fry

Fry, saw you saying kimbra is one of your favorite singers in a thread... I just saw she was going to work together with my favorite band, this is going to get weird and hilarious.

I've never listened to Dillinger Escape Plan; not a big fan of their musical genre. But I'll definitely check out what they'll work together on. Is there a source?

Kimbra is a goddess.

This I agree with.

It was a pretty simple hat-trick, but his first goal was a class finish.

Fry

Some of the classy goals from yesterday I thought I'd make a gif of.

Kaká

iSOBTPMskCn17.gif

Usami

ibbZ1UCD9C4Tqp.gif

Van der Vaart

i8s9BxbbdbwsR.gif

and Liverpool's (Sahin 2x)

iCRVR27Rh2DUZ.gif

ikRr6ZVTsYWkZ.gif

Damn yeah, Usami goal is fantastic.

We need this emoticon for Faridmon

izlsRRmuVvKhN.png

Dillinger Escape Plan = baller

that is all

brofist

Went to see them in Manchester two years ago at Halloween wearing my greenman costume, never again. Fantastic show and later got so fucking drunk with a few of them, could barely stand up the next morning. Need to go and see them again soon, but the bitches have like been avoiding Scandinavia for the past few years and been too poor to actually fly out just to watch them.

Get bored way too easily with more ... ehm... Structured music nowadays, need that chaos.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
CRAZY MATCH tonight at Copa MX. ALL the quarterfinal matches went to penalties, and all the penalty shootouts were won by second division teams. Just right now Correcaminos beat Tijuana after tying 5-5 in regular time. :OOOO

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Atletico at 4.5 stars god damn I love this team. Falcao is 90. Adrian is only 81 which sucks but hopefully they up him later on. Arda is a baller too ofc

I wish I could take a week off to play as all the teams. Havnt even tried utd or chelski

I put 7 on Valencia with Atl but then saw it was on semi pro. Should have been put on legendary but ea is shit

Got all puffed up for nothing

AndresON777

shooting blanks
wow it was the Colombian team Madrid beat 8-0. As if I needed any more reasons to hate Madrid and they beat my family's club like that.

Messi I added you on live we can play epic Barça x Barça matches. we can alternate kits, winner picks

-Mexico Gaf Hugo Sanchez and Jorge Campos are on the classic XI on fifa. No Pibe or Tino I am disappoint :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom