• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one goal in 5 matches and haven't won in 15 serie a games in a row, fuck, at least Chievo, Genoa and Torino are the next teams, but if that fails Palermo are fucking going down badly. I hope Zamparini realizes how badly he has fucked up and completely destroyed what he built up himself.

Messi

I bought Halo:Reach today as I decided that I want to play thought the whole series before Halo 4 (As it looks freaking incredible) and I have only played them each once (Not finished Reach or ODST). Just playing the first level reminded me how amazing Halo music can be.

Did I make a mistake starting with Reach? then moving onto Anni?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If you've played them before it's ok but if not I would start with Halo 1,2,3, odst, halo wars, reach

I havnt even played thru all of reach since it was made to play coop and I HATE playing coop games. The online was cheesy but I liked it.

And yeah the music is by far my favorite of any game. I'll probably play thru 3 before launch but I doubt it with Dat FIFA

Messi

If you've played them before it's ok but if not I would start with Halo 1,2,3, odst, halo wars, reach

I havnt even played thru all of reach since it was made to play coop and I HATE playing coop games. The online was cheesy but I liked it.

And yeah the music is by far my favorite of any game. I'll probably play thru 3 before launch but I doubt it with Dat FIFA

I think the Metal Gear series has flashes of amazing music but in general Halo has fantastic music throughout. Also Fifa has great soundtracks :p

Edit:

I completed Halo when it came out. Stopped mid way though 2, stopped mid though 3, stopped mid though ODST, stopped mid though Reach. :p

I see a pattern.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Morales you fucking pecho frío. facepalm

what are you watching concacaf champions league?

I wish I had fox deportes or fox soccer channel at work :(

---yep fifa always introduces me to new, good music that I otherwise wouldn't hear since I'm an old man set in my ways and I still listen to 90's and 00's music lol

Dibbz

Just found this gem in the post match press conference with Arsene.

on Arshavin's central role…
Arshavin's best position looks to be behind the striker now because that's where his vision, the creative side of his game, can be very efficient. When he has to work on the flank it is sometimes working against him because he has to work too hard up and down. But when he's central he always had an influence on the game.

Oh lord. Why did this take so many years to work out?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Speaking of first person shooters ever since I quit smoking weed 3 years ago I have become terrible at them :(

dat performance enhancer

Messi

what are you watching concacaf champions league?

I wish I had fox deportes or fox soccer channel at work :(

---yep fifa always introduces me to new, good music that I otherwise wouldn't hear since I'm an old man set in my ways and I still listen to 90's and 00's music lol

Preach on brother. lol

Just woke up. Great news. Welcome to Liverpool, Nuri.

jboX7lxY14dvnK.jpg

;_;

Messi

Hahahah. FOOTBALL - soccer! - FOOTBALL - soccer!

Also, MGS music is the best thanks Messi, discussion over. DQ VIII had a fantastic soundtrack on ps2 too.

Still makes me want to cry:
Debriefing

Beautiful song: (Made my heart jump in the Ground Zeroes demo)
Heres to you

Not alot of people heard this one:
Calling To the Night

Enclosure:
Enclosure MGS4

FUCK, I love MGS music

Seeing him crying at the CL final KILLED me. I felt really bad for him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Atletico Madrid - Betis was today and it looks like it was good. I'll watch it when I get home. Also Juventus-Fiorentina from yesterday

--No. Champions league resumes next week on tuesday and wednesday iirc

Messi

I am so sick of seeing that alalalababa picture.

Next I will be incredibly happy if we continue out 100% success rate over the next 3 games. But I don't think so.

Sevilla will be a great game

Benfica could go either way, i'd hope we can win this.

Real Madrid, I honestly see them getting 3 pts after the last game.

FootballFan

Yes, I was talking about games. Anything good in CL?

Next round of CL games haven't been played yet, they are scheduled for next week.

Unless you missed the first round which I am pretty sure you didn't(Real Madrid - Man City, Chelsea - Juve etc)

edit
Looking at the next round of CL games, some pretty good ones.

Juve - Shakhtar
Benfica - Barca
Porto - PSG
Zenit - Milan (both good but struggling teams atm)
Man City - Dortmund

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Welp, at least we are not eliminated yet, but let's see if we don't throw a Copa Libertadores and a Concachampions to the rubbish in less than a year. :/ Vergara still paying dues for his stupid decisions throughout the years.

Lightning

Banned
Just found this gem in the post match press conference with Arsene.

Oh lord. Why did this take so many years to work out?
Arsene is one of a kind. Just fucking LOL

I also got the direct impression from Wenger that Walcott will be staying. Not what I wanted to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom