• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Is it really streaking if you've still got your socks on?

No. It's just trolling.

j1wzW.png

dc89

Just been on City's ticket website looking at ticket details for Ajax. None yet, but I couldn't help but notice there are quite a few tickets left for Dortmund.

:(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I wonder if FIFA could outsell COD. They really went all out this year I'm hooked. I want to go home and play :(

I feel a stomach ache coming on

GetFootballNews: Miroslav Klose scored a handball goal tonight and had it given. He then admitted to the ref it was handball and goal was ruled out. #Respect

JesusTom

GetFootballNews: Miroslav Klose scored a handball goal tonight and had it given. He then admitted to the ref it was handball and goal was ruled out. #Respect

Its great to see this happen, it's like the other day when Steve Harper told the ref not to book a player because he said he had every right to go for the ball.

FootballFan

^That is pretty awesome from Klose if true.

No lo sé, cómo te sientes tú sobre la Súpercopa o la Liga pasada?

I like how confident Barcelona fans are. I really love it.

We could do what most Madrid fans do and play the "we will lose" tactic *whistles*

"Albiol is starting? OMG 6-0 to Barca, congrats Barca you already won" Then after the match "We won!" lol. I hate that sort of attitude, our starting CBs against Madrid may be Mascherano and Song but I am not going to say "Congrats Madrid, 8-0 to you, we suck" just so after the match I can say, I told you so incase Barca loses.

Will we win or lose, I don't know, but I am confident our players can pull off a win.

Some guy on Twitter had a 15 match accumulator. Every team but Man City won. If City had beaten Villa, he would have won.....£151,000!! He had staked just £12 on his bet as well

I would have checked into a psych ward had that been me

3Sixty

Some guy on Twitter had a 15 match accumulator. Every team but Man City won. If City had beaten Villa, he would have won.....£151,000!! He had staked just £12 on his bet as well

I would have checked into a psych ward had that been me

Ouch, would rage.

QPR and Monchengladbach let me down for nearly 500 on a 9 fold tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom