• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Three years younger but ready to leap frog Clevlolys 'ickle glassy frame in the England setup.

Jonjo-vs-Kelly.gif

With the right training, could Shelvey use his physical attributes to become a lesser Yaya Toure?

@Salazar, have the bollocks to stand by your insults at least :p

choodi

Banned
RVP has a way of really winding up Newcastle fans.

There are way more players who piss me off more than RVP. I'm just letting off a little bit of steam from what was a pretty poor Newcastle performance, and what has been a pretty poor season so far. At this rate we will be lucky to finish top half of the table.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
With the right training, could Shelvey use his physical attributes to become a lesser Yaya Toure?

@Salazar, have the bollocks to stand by your insults at least :p

LOL

Look at the sponsor board, Colombiano

lol yeah I see the south africa thing. Maybe it's because his hair is wet his head looked like back around 07 or so. I thought it was before he got the good roids

-----Yeah I only posted sunday because it was not that important of a game. Once we get to knockout rounds of champions league or madrid creeps up from their rightful spot at #5 I cannot post as I watch the game. Shit I dont even sit down

With the right training, could Shelvey use his physical attributes to become a lesser Yaya Toure
Nah.

Yaya is a whole lot more impressive physically. Shelvey has a big frame but I don't know if he has the pace or power. Not sure how good he is carrying the ball either.

A lesser Gerrard sounds about right.

Nah.

Yaya is a whole lot more impressive physically. Shelvey has a big frame but I don't know if he has the pace or power. Not sure how good he is carrying the ball either.

A lesser Gerrard sounds about right.

I've seen him quite a few times use his strength and pace to burst past 2 or 3 players. Whether he has the timing, deft touches at full sprint and stamina to go on a Toure-like 65 yard run past 6 players is yet to be seen. Unlikely that it will happen, but possible

@Sal, I could be pushing a lump of dog turd through your letterbox and it'd be more civilised than Kyoufu these last 30 hours :p

Arnie

I'm up at 8 but I'm staying awake for the NFL, fuck knows why. Going to be a shell tomorrow; glazed eyes, minimal response, grumpier than usual, uninspired.

Kyoufu

RVP is a cunt. He got away with assaulting a football player and he got away with rape.

He won't get away from being trophy-less though. That will stick forever.

Chelsea Barclay Premier League Champions 2012/2013

Sloosha

I'm up at 8 but I'm staying awake for the NFL, fuck knows why. Going to be a shell tomorrow; glazed eyes, minimal response, grumpier than usual, uninspired.

For a Jets game? Not worth it imo. At least you'll be able to experience the Sanchez/Tebow circus.

Arnie

For a Jets game? Not worth it imo. At least you'll be able to experience the Sanchez/Tebow circus.

I'll probably just watch the first quarter and slump off to sleep. I'm watching on my laptop, in bed, so the chances of staying awake are minimal.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AndresON! I want to play FIFA with you soon! I need to smash your Barca as my Chelsea <3

Wouldn't doubt it I defend as bad as barca does. Worse if possible.

I see you online some times I'm just addicted to ultimate team so that is pretty much all I've been doing. I'll hit you up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom