• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://www.quickmeme.com/Bad-luck-Robben/?upcoming :(

it's the first result when you enter 'robben luck' into google

holy shit there are some funny ones. I like this one:

3pdpzi.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
15n6e5y.gif

Actually Timo kind of looks like a girl from some of the pics elsk posts. If it wasnt for the whole dick thing...

--sharapova that is who he looks like

Fry

Just got home and to my surprise, my dad went to buy Fifa while I was at Uni.

But I have no live gold :( anyone can help me out with a code? Even if it's for 48 hours.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Just got home and to my surprise, my dad went to buy Fifa while I was at Uni.

But I have no live gold :( anyone can help me out with a code? Even if it's for 48 hours.

I dont know how it is in Brazil but dont they give you 1 month free if you create a new account? You could do that for now.

I don't think fifa came with a 48 hour code but I'll check the case when I get home. Doubt it, not even a manual this year

Fry

I dont know how it is in Brazil but dont they give you 1 month free if you create a new account? You could do that for now.

I don't think fifa came with a 48 hour code but I'll check the case when I get home. Doubt it, not even a manual this year

I've already done that with my other accounts. :p

I'm buying it tomorrow/ the guy I buy with is probably sleeping right now. But I really wanted to play online right now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol I have like 10 xbox live accounts. I'll try to bump that one thread where they give free 48 hour live codes on gaming side

--bumped it. Might want to keep an eye on it I'll try but I'm watching american football

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm never buying a Xbox console again, fuck xbox live gold.

I guess it depends on the region but in America it is worth it easily, imo

I get hbo go, espn3, IE now (runs gaf perfect even with gifs), netflix, hulu, etc it really is worth it over here.

-I won my first xbox in a contest and they even fixed it for like 3 years no questions asked. I gave that one to my brother and then I bought a new one.

ps3 on the other hand, I am salty as fuck I paid 600 bucks for it and it died after 2 years. Got it fixed thru a 3rd party since sony was charging me 150 and I would lose my data. Worked for 1 year then died again. I'm thinking about getting it fixed tho or getting a used one with a warranty at game stop. Last of us looks dope and I love zombies so much.

/consolewarz

---edit no sweat

FootballFan

I guess it depends on the region but in America it is worth it easily, imo

I get hbo go, espn3, IE now (runs gaf perfect even with gifs), netflix, hulu, etc it really is worth it over here.

-I won my first xbox in a contest and they even fixed it for like 3 years no questions asked. I gave that one to my brother and then I bought a new one.

ps3 on the other hand, I am salty as fuck I paid 600 bucks for it and it died after 2 years. Got it fixed thru a 3rd party since sony was charging me 150 and I would lose my data. Worked for 1 year then died again. I'm thinking about getting it fixed tho or getting a used one with a warranty at game stop.

/consolewarz

---edit no sweat

Get a ps3 so I can kick your ass on Fifa :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Get a ps3 so I can kick your ass on Fifa :D

I still have my 60 gig I might get it fixed for real. I have a shitload of games on there I downloaded from psn.

-also, my older cousins in california say the same thing you do :p

Is last of us a real game or vaporware? I want that game

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Jackson > Ibra

also not a JT

jackson was awesome when he played for Jaguares (MEX). Dude has speed and nice movement with the ball. He nurtured those skills in Liga MX and was eventually transferred to Porto. Deserved overall.

GorillaJu

Jackson was supposedly on his way to Liverpool when Kenny was still in charge. Porto were interested but his agent said a deal with Liverpool had already been sealed up. Must have just been bullshit agent talk

AndresON777

shooting blanks
jackson was awesome when he played for Jaguares (MEX). Dude has speed and nice movement with the ball. He nurtured those skills in Liga MX and was eventually transferred to Porto. Deserved overall.

Yeah I need to watch more Liga MX (did they change the name this year?) I usually watch the Santos Laguna matches when I can.

Santos is my team lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I watch american sports too so I have trouble keeping up with the leagues on this side of the world.

I like copa libertadores tho

--Checked yesterday, looks like Deportivo Cali is still in the primera division! Too bad my step dad is not alive I would taunt the shit out of him America de Cali was relegated apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom