• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
wow it was the Colombian team Madrid beat 8-0. As if I needed any more reasons to hate Madrid and they beat my family's club like that.

Messi I added you on live we can play epic Barça x Barça matches. we can alternate kits, winner picks

Ew. I don't know anyone to pit same teams against each other.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ive only played 3 matches so far online and they were all madrid with me as barça. only lost the last one and I had been up 2-0.

Atletico is strong tho and Im about to try out Colombia. You got the game on 360 yet?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I can't start really enjoying the game until they update the freaking squads :(

I thought the roster update is up? My squad is currents.

Hitcher c'mon son this the football thread. Pro Evo fan?

I think this fifa is so great cos we get new consoles next year

elsk

Banned
I thought the roster update is up? My squad is currents.

Hitcher c'mon son this the football thread. Pro Evo fan?

I think this fifa is so great cos we get new consoles next year

Yeah, the transfers are all done, but they still need to release the "day one" update with corrected stats, etc.

pulga

Banned
Ive only played 3 matches so far online and they were all madrid with me as barça. only lost the last one and I had been up 2-0.

Atletico is strong tho and Im about to try out Colombia. You got the game on 360 yet?

Not, still haven't decided if I should get it for 360 or PS3 -_- I think I'll wait until I visit the US next month.

MUFC-GAF is lazy as fuck!

jS317vR9TBrU1.jpg

PES6 is soooo good. played it a lot in the last weeks and months. man, and then konami just dropped the series like a hot potato :(

I lost to my brother in a penalty shootout in a memorial match yesterday after a 7-7 draw. It reminded me of how much more fun PES6 is than any football game, and it saddens me that people have lost sight of that imo in their clamour for licenses, collision engines and supposedly realistic animation and graphics

Blablurn

u know who i miss? bixtente lizarazu. he was such a badass back in the days. he played left back. won champions league, euro and the world cup during his time.

lizarazu_pokal_5x4_Diashow.jpg

here is one awesome goal he scored in 1999.

he even dared to slap lothar matthäus :D

he was definitely one of a kind. a player of a different generation. a true fighter.

I lost to my brother in a penalty shootout in a memorial match yesterday after a 7-7 draw. It reminded me of how much more fun PES6 is than any football game, and it saddens me that people have lost sight of that imo in their clamour for licenses, collision engines and supposedly realistic animation and graphics

totally agreed, sir.

So I just looked at the standings for the Russian First Division and a team from Khabarovsk, which is from way in the far east of Russia is in line to get promoted.

KhabarovskKrai.gif

Would love for them to eventually qualify for Europe for the lulz, as people will complain about the distance. dat 10,000 kilometer trip from London and 11 hour time difference. Probably would not go and take the 3-0 loss.

Lightning

Banned
So I just looked at the standings for the Russian First Division and a team from Khabarovsk, which is from way in the far east of Russia is in line to get promoted.

KhabarovskKrai.gif

Would love for them to eventually qualify for Europe for the lulz, as people will complain about the distance. dat 10,000 kilometer trip from London and 11 hour time difference. Probably would not go and take the 3-0 loss.
Btw Arshavin played extremely well.

Sloosha

KhabarovskKrai.gif

Ha, might as well make it a Club World Cup at that point. I want to see Jeju United park the bus against Barca in the final.

Sloosha

Never been to Jeju myself; Ulsan is the furthest south I've been. My sister went recently though. She said it was nice.

I want to see this Gamespot RE6 review now.

Nyx

Ugh what a deception last night...

Dutch Cup 2nd round, FC Utrecht - Ajax 0-3 (0-2)

And ofcourse some nitwits had to sing anti-semitic stuff, throw fireworks on the pitch, and afterwards get in a fight with the cops...

On the pitch it was clear from the 1st minute that Ajax was the better team by far.

dc89

I bought Halo:Reach today as I decided that I want to play thought the whole series before Halo 4 (As it looks freaking incredible) and I have only played them each once (Not finished Reach or ODST). Just playing the first level reminded me how amazing Halo music can be.

Did I make a mistake starting with Reach? then moving onto Anni?

Nope I don't think so. Reach is before Anniversary in the story line so you are doing the right thing in my opinion!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zeman (Roma's coach) and Ciro Ferrara (Sampdoria's coach) didn't shake hands, and their excuses were hilarious!

Zdenek-Zeman-Pescara.jpg

Zeman “We didn’t cross paths, as I am older, it was Ferrara’s duty to come to me.”

ciro-ferrara-313[1].jpg

Ciro Ferrara “My parents taught me that you welcome a guest to your home. Marassi is my home, I was a guest at the Olimpico (Roma's stadium). I was absolutely ready to shake hands with Zeman, as this is the civilised thing to do.”

Also, bad news for Zeman, smoking is banned next season.

FootballFan

^^Hahah those are great excuses not to shake hands.

u know who i miss? bixtente lizarazu. he was such a badass back in the days. he played left back. won champions league, euro and the world cup during his time.

lizarazu_pokal_5x4_Diashow.jpg

Lizarazu! Great player with an awesome name lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom