• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

UK GAF buying FIFA from supermarkets, the deals are £35 at sainsburys, £29 at tesco if you buy MS points or a PSN card and £38 at asda. Morrisons yet to show their hand

Soi-Fong

Does anybody here who play FIFA 13 actually play with tactical defending? So far in the lobbies I've been in, every single player I've played with has had player missiles coming at me telling me they're not tactical defending.

FootballFan

We got ourselves the first ever Footbonaut. You jelly?

nZiAj.jpg

Borussia Dortmund showcase 'The Footbonaut'

Holy crap that is awesome. Btw is that Amini, the weird looking dude from the A-League? lol

I like the one where he scored in 9 seconds against Madrid. :D

Well fuck you online store, not getting my fifa until tomorrow. Oh well, not even proxies on origin works anymore, keeps failing my payments. :']

I'm really considering ditching FIFA13 and picking FM13.

Oh, and the guy sitting in front of me looks like John Terry. Will make a pic if can.

If the choice was between FM or Fifa it would definitively be FM for me too.

LegoArmo

Does anybody here who play FIFA 13 actually play with tactical defending? So far in the lobbies I've been in, every single player I've played with has had player missiles coming at me telling me they're not tactical defending.

Ranked games you can only use tactical defending, unranked I think you can use whatever you want, but you might be able to set the options before you search.

Lightning

Banned
hahahahha. yeah only bayern has jackasses. you guys are cute
No jackasses in the Arsenal team. Man Utd have quite a few jackasses though. Evra, RVP, Rooney, Nani, Young, Valencia to name a few. Utd seem to chime out jackasses, must have something to do with Fergusson being a jackass.

Clegg

No jackasses in the Arsenal team. Man Utd have quite a few jackasses though. Evra, RVP, Rooney, Nani, Young, Valencia to name a few. Utd seem to chime out jackasses, must have something to do with Fergusson being a jackass.

Greatest manager of all time though.

And lets not act like Wenger isn't a whinging, one-eyed, bad loser, prick.

choodi

Banned
Got FIFA 13 on Ps3 today. Haven't played yet as i am currently in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my first child.

I am not very good at FIFA and will probably not be on at the same time as most of you euro blokes, but anyone from Australia keen for a game should add me on psn.

Same name as gaf name.

Empty

arsenalplayersshovingvannistelrooy.jpg

Got FIFA 13 on Ps3 today. Haven't played yet as i am currently in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my first child.

I am not very good at FIFA and will probably not be on at the same time as most of you euro blokes, but anyone from Australia keen for a game should add me on psn.

Same name as gaf name.

congrats!

Sloosha

I thought I'd be nice and not bring up the last time you had a good team.

:lol

There's latent arseholery within Arsenal's ranks. They just express it when they are on the way out or once they're at another club.

Congrats choodi. Should name the kid Wilbury.

Lightning

Banned
League and Champions League double.

RVP will fire us to glory.
lol depending on RVP will be the reason you don't win anything. United's squad is a semi final being generous in the CL. Quite a bit below the top clubs in Europe now.

Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid are clearly ahead of everyone else at the moment.

Clegg

Don't agree that Bayern are ahead of most in Europe.

Dortmund are the better team if they ever get their act together.

qindarka

Banned
lol depending on RVP will be the reason you don't win anything. United's squad is a semi final being generous in the CL. Quite a bit below the top clubs in Europe now.

Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid are clearly ahead of everyone else at the moment.

United are capable of beating any of them over two legs. They still have to be considered one of the top clubs in Europe, losing the league by goal difference with 89 points hardly changes that.

We've won 6 in a row. 10 different goal scorers this season already.

If we ever kick in to gear...BE AFRAID!

I always find myself saying this over the last few years, but we never build up a head of steam...we just trundle along, pointspointspoints

Clegg

We've won 6 in a row. 10 different goal scorers this season already.

If we ever kick in to gear...BE AFRAID!

I always find myself saying this over the last few years, but we never build up a head of steam...we just trundle along, pointspointspoints

I know we weren't playing at full tilt, and it was only a Newcastle B team, but I'm encouraged by what I saw last night.

Rooney looked sharp and the 3 man midfield of Ando/Clev/Fletch worked very well together. Ando and Fletch need more games to get their fitness back but I wouldn't have a problem with them playing league matches if they were able to keep that kind of performance level.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you buy PES you're an honorary merda supporter.

I still don't know which version of FIFA I'm getting.
birthday gift

Definitely not the 360 version though.

-

Congrats choodi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom