• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Pulga salt levels rising

di-X6GK.gif

Well rehosting them won't improve that crap quality. :p

Why are you not sleeping btw? We need some insomnia club.

Replacing as in ripping new gifs myself or finding better sources. But the folder is substantial. I have more barca gifs too but eh...

Its only 3:30 am, I sleep at 5-6 am.

Fry

Playing FIFA with my sister is fun. We just did a Atletico Madrid x Chelsea. She got Falcao'd. 8)

He's fucking incredible in the game. My favorite player in game is Kroos. I always seem to put MotM performances with him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
OK, how the fuck did I not know mario kempes and fernando palomo were the commentators in spanish? why the fuck does it say mexican spaniish in the audio choices? Palomo is a bit over the top but Kempes is so baller.

Another big fuck you to EA

I hate english commentary for futbol. The AAAAGUUUEEEROOO dude is good and Ray does his thing but thats it. Im sure that mexico has good commentators but the univision guys are shit. Bracamontes produces hot women but he sucks

pulga

Banned
OK, how the fuck did I not know mario kempes and fernando palomo were the commentators in spanish? why the fuck does it say mexican spaniish in the audio choices? Palomo is a bit over the top but Kempes is so baller.

I hate english commentary for futbol. The AAAAGUUUEEEROOO dude is good and Ray does his thing but thats it. Im sure that mexico has good commentators but the univision guys are shit. Bracamontes produces hot women but he sucks

Xenophobic fuckers! Neither one of them is mexican :lol

elsk

Banned

Finally the fucking Perro Bermudez and the other tool are out. Mexican commentators are shit.
But still I wanted Don Bisca :(

Just saw that 64,000+ tickets have already been sold for the Russia-Portugal game. Fairly impressive for the usually limp Moscow crowd. Let's hope they remind Portugal that

image.axd

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I dont know if I want it or not. With the free time I have I could pass him but I would hate to see a page of nothing but my posts lol.

At this moment Sviatoslav is thinking about Giroud scoring goals

Sviatoslav the gooner and I both on 280 posts.

I don't know where the cut off line for the wall of shame is but still..sheeeit.

508707.gif

I better stick to Fady K like massive posts to avoid it. Good thing though that my gunners aren't playing for a while so I have less things to post about.

Don't pretend you aren't pleased with yourself.
You're right there with us. Me and FootballFan have 281 posts and you have 282. Shame all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom