• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh the book of Eli was pretty good. Would play the walking dead but it fucked up my save game after episode 2, so I'm too pissed at the moment to actually go through it again.

I'm really scared my save is going to mess up this time. It's been fine for me for the first 3 episodes.

Salvadora

Koscielny passes France medical examination
After receiving a knock on his right knee at the end of the training session in Clairefontaine on Wednesday afternoon, Laurent Koscielny passed a very reassuring medical exam in the evening.

The defender will take part in training on Thursday at 6.30pm at the Stade de France after the manager and captain’s press conference.
sSI7S.gif

Carbonox

Haris Vuckic is out for the rest of the season. Drat. Dan Gosling is out for a few weeks as well now but who gives a shit about him. I wouldn't play him in the Stevenage first team.

elsk

Banned
Alaba friendly today.

Our weirdest lineup ever:
Starke - Weiser, E. Schwarz, Dante, Contento – Rafinha, Gustavo – B. Schmitz, Alaba, Markoutz – Jennings

Oliver Markoutz is AMAZING

Had a look through Jeff's post history to understand what the concern was. I'm shocked. I wonder what triggers the alarm? Regardless, I hope this is nothing to be worried by on your part Jeff. Thoughts are with you

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio is one of the players nominated for the Ballon d'Or.
NZL08.gif

Claudio Marchisio.
NZL08.gif

A homegrown player.
NZL08.gif

Asamoah on twitter: "I'm fine guys. Nothing serious. Just rested it to be safe. Hopefully fit for weekend. Thanks for your concern #KASA"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E74OcuMgFfE/TP7NP-QCxoI/AAAAAAAAB90/E_5rznKeXN0/s1600/praying-on-one-knee.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

And Asamoah is fine. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NZL08.gif

Carbonox

Proper tempted to buy Dishonored. I'm alternating between FIFA13 and Resident Evil 6 currently, and Assassin's Creed 3 is out at the end of the month, so I'm worried about time. Though the last game I'll be getting this year is Hitman (which is next month) so I have plenty of time until January to get good game time in for 4 titles.

Anyone here pick up Dishonored?

Linius

Proper tempted to buy Dishonored. I'm alternating between FIFA13 and Resident Evil 6 currently, and Assassin's Creed 3 is out at the end of the month, so I'm worried about time. Though the last game I'll be getting this year is Hitman (which is next month) so I have plenty of time until January to get good game time in for 4 titles.

I don't have the money now. I wait till it's cheaper. But it sure looks awesome.

And I have too much to play at this moment anyways. Got some stuff left to do in Arkham City. Bought Borderlands GOTY and Arkham Asylum this week and I'm playing FIFA on the side. Plus Blops or Halo next month should be enough :p

confuziz

Banned

Yeah but haven't played it that much. Great game so far though!

Clegg

I think Odd Morsel has the game.

Arnie

These are sweet! Classic black, with a modern touch of orange. I like.

They're gorgeous, in the flesh the orange is a lot redder, though. It's called infrared, so it's like a vibrant, lightish red. Just want to run down the 3G pitch and hit a few balls about.

Slizz

All the fields here have been closed for the most part of summer so the grass can grow back.

They should all be open now but no one ever wants to play with me. I need to join a club I think.

Had a look through Jeff's post history to understand what the concern was. I'm shocked. I wonder what triggers the alarm? Regardless, I hope this is nothing to be worried by on your part Jeff. Thoughts are with you

As I have said in the past I am a bit of a hypochondriac so hoping my doctor has picked up on that and is sending me to put me at ease

But part of me thinks 'one of these days I must be right'

In other news some good friends of mine just had a baby today and called him Ralph, I'm not sure how I feel about this yet

Linius

I saw them on Monday. Was awesome, Thom was moving like a electrified gibbon.

That's what I wanna hear :p

And I saw they've played two songs from The Bends and two from OK Computer during the last concerts, hope they do that next week as well. I so badly wanna hear Paranoid Android live.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Remember this guys?

Genoas-Giuseppe-Sculli-ta-008.jpg

The [Genoa] supporters demanded the squad hand over their jerseys, as they were ‘unworthy’ of wearing them, but the game resumed after Sculli personally negotiated with the head of the ultras.

However, the Disciplinary Commission today ruled that Sculli had known about the protests in advance and agreed to the decisive role so he could be the ‘hero’ of the hour.

Clowns.
h6upa.gif

And I saw they've played two songs from The Bends and two from OK Computer during the last concerts, hope they do that next week as well. I so badly wanna hear Paranoid Android live.

I saw them on Saturday. Seen them twice now but the second one was the best show of my life. They're just on a different level.

And they played Planet Telex, Airbag and Paranoid Android at mine :D

They did Karma Police and Climbing Up The Walls from OK Computer.

I went blind for about 4 minutes during the gig and at one point got so hot and sweaty on my back/crack that when I farted I thought I had shit myself.

5 out of 5.

Linius

I saw them on Saturday. Seen them twice now but the second one was the best show of my life. They're just on a different level.

And they played Planet Telex, Airbag and Paranoid Android at mine :D

They did Karma Police and Climbing Up The Walls from OK Computer.

I went blind for about 4 minutes during the gig and at one point got so hot and sweaty on my back/crack that when I farted I thought I had shit myself.

5 out of 5.

Willkiller was damn lucky. But those are good stories. Will be my first Radiohead concert, hope they blow me away.

Zabojnik

Game of the year for me so far. Usually I go through games as quickly as possible not doing side stuff in them, but really been finding myself doing everything I possible can in the pretty big open places they put you into in the game.

Yep, have to echo the sentiment. I only wish you could take the maps you find in the game with you, for orientation's sake. It's not a big deal though, since the levels are pretty big, but not huge. I've had no problems finding the mission's targets even with objective markers turned off. Which is really how this game should be played.

GOTY material for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom