• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Ugh, stupid Canadian television. They're showing Finland-Georgia on Friday instead of Russia-Portugal. Now I'm fully aboard the Honduras bandwagon for that match next week. Screw you, Canada.

GREAT. (prepare for disappointment)

Still:

496765.jpg

Roger Espinoza > Javi Martínez

elsk

Banned
Yeah, I agree with most of the ratings, minus Schweinsteiger and Schürrle's.

Schweine was a 87 on the previous Fifa, he got one rating down. I know he had a dip on form, but it was clearly due to injuries. He's been flying again this season.

Andre should be 80/81.

Well, you can't pay too much attention to the overall number. Each stat (vision, passing, etc) are the ones that actually matter, they don't really go and put an overall. They put a number for each stat and the system then gives a X-overall rating for the player.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My internet is down for the 2nd time in a week. I fucking hate Charter. The cunts cant get here for like at least 7 hours or so.

I wanted try out my new UT too

FUCK. CUNT!

Blablurn

The german guys in the review section of FIFA are very professional. Unlike the rest of reviewers. Actually, the team in charge of collecting all the data is located in Koln so you can expect the german ratings to be very close to reality.

people from cologne hate leverkusen :D maybe thats the reason.

dc89

Actually got my City shirt on at work today. Only cause I'm doing a mucky job though. It would be great if this was actually uniform :(

So despite what I posted earlier in this thread, Capello couldn't resist reverting back to the 4-4-2 :( Rumored lineup against Ronaldo's band of cunts:

Kerzhakov Kokorin
Dzagoev Glushakov Denisov Samedov
Kombarov Ignashevich Berezutski Anyukov
Akinfeev

Why Glushakov,WHYYYYYY?

Linius

there were 2 red cards within 1 minute at the Twente-AZ game...

Oh, you mean this season :lol

Wasn't paying much attention I guess. But as far as I know that wasn't Twente to blame right? Maher was stupid for doing what he did and Altidore lost control. Though I wouldn't agree with the ref. there, one yellow was enough.

confuziz

Banned
Oh, you mean this season :lol

Wasn't paying much attention I guess. But as far as I know that wasn't Twente to blame right? Maher was stupid for doing what he did and Altidore lost control. Though I wouldn't agree with the ref. there, one yellow was enough.

stupid? it was child's play..

Linius

stupid? it was child's play..

That might be, but only the intention to kick someone is enough for a ref. to book him. Maher did actually hit him. I know that Twente player was a cunt to Maher the whole game, but he shouldn't have let himself be provoked. In the end both players were equally stupid.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ryan Bertrand has pulled out of the England squad...with a sore throat.

Lol.

lol

I bet he's just doing Ashley a favour and making sure he has to be selected at LB. Maybe he used that air rifle of his. Baines better watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom