• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I have 6 games! LBP Vita, Virua Tennis 4, Uncharted, Super Stardust, Hustle Kings and Tales from Outer Space game.

ikFJLraNOpZto.gif

K1LLER7

I bought a 3DS once they announced MH4, didn't intend to buy one before but gotta play that Monster Hunter. 3DS came bundled with Zelda and I've bought Super Mario Land 3D, Tales of Abyss and Resi Revelations. Havent played it in months.

Got a PS Vita, came with Uncharted which was good. Got Rayman and Gravity Rush too. Going to buy LBPVita, waiting for Persona4G and Soul Sacrifice.

pulga

Banned
I bought a 3DS once they announced MH4, didn't intend to buy one before but gotta play that Monster Hunter. 3DS came bundled with Zelda and I've bought Super Mario Land 3D, Tales of Abyss and Resi Revelations. Havent played it in months.

Got a PS Vita, came with Uncharted which was good. Got Rayman and Gravity Rush too. Going to buy LBPVita, waiting for Persona4G and Soul Sacrifice.

Not interested in Kingdom Hearts?

Lightning

Banned
Not interested in Kingdom Hearts?
Kingdom Hearts is awesome but it depends what team is working on it. I really hope that the kingdom hearts 1.5 announced for the ps3 comes to the US and Europe. Would be a damn shame for it to remain in Japan only.

Bumhead

Banned
I did have a Vita but sold it.

Some days I regret that decision, most days I don't. I would like to pick one up again eventually though. As soon as I can grab one for less than £100 I'll bite again. There should be at least a small but decent quality library by then.

JesusTom

Mark Lawrenson's predictions for the Premier League this weekend

SATURDAY

Arsenal v Chelsea: 2-1
Everton v Southampton: 2-0
Fulham v Man City: 0-2
Norwich v Liverpool: 1-1
Reading v Newcastle: 1-2
Stoke v Swansea: 2-0
Sunderland v Wigan: 2-0
Man Utd v Tottenham: 2-0

SUNDAY

Aston Villa v West Brom: 2-1

MONDAY

QPR v West Ham: 2-0

What do we thing?

Zabojnik

"Pass forward, like this."

We should AT LEAST score two goals against Barceroma, surely we aren't THAT sterile up front...

I'd love to see us try a 'Vidal - Pogba/Asamoah - Marchisio' once!

I think we may see Marrone make his first appearance, as a CB, with Bonucci resting. And probably Pogba from the 1st minute again. Or maybe not. I don't see Conte excluding both our playmakers (Pirlo and Bonucci, that is), but then again, Marrone has proven to be a solid replacement for Bonny. A Marrone-Pogba defensive partnership down the middle seems a bit of a risky move against Roma to me, but as I've said before - if it means a stellar performance with out starting XI against Shakthar, I'm alright with it.

Also, I would definitely play Giaccherini. He did great against the Giallorossi last season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8114841/

This pisses me off. Could have brought in Cavani with some of that profit and we would be mouth watering in attack now.

Whilst I do agree, it is good to see that we are in fine shape financially. We have a good squad now and we know that barring anything catastrophic happening, we will be fine.

But we really need to step up this season and win something so we can spend the extra cash on quality. Our wages being £143 million a year is astounding, we really need to offload the deadwood.

LegoArmo

SATURDAY

Arsenal v Chelsea: 1-2
Everton v Southampton: 2-1
Fulham v Man City: 1-1
Norwich v Liverpool: 0-1
Reading v Newcastle: 0-2
Stoke v Swansea: 0-0
Man Utd v Tottenham: 3-1

SUNDAY

Aston Villa v West Brom: 1-1

MONDAY

QPR v West Ham: 0-1

Fixed.

Mark Lawrenson's predictions for the Premier League this weekend

SATURDAY

Arsenal v Chelsea: 2-1
Everton v Southampton: 2-0
Fulham v Man City: 0-2
Norwich v Liverpool: 1-1
Reading v Newcastle: 1-2
Stoke v Swansea: 2-0
Man Utd v Tottenham: 2-0

SUNDAY

Aston Villa v West Brom: 2-1

MONDAY

QPR v West Ham: 2-0

What do we thing?
Arsenal 2 Chelsea 0
Everton 3 Southampton 0
Fulham 1 City 3
Norwich 1 Liverpool 2
Reading 0 Newcastle 2
Stoke 1 Swansea 1
Sunderland 2 Wigan 1
United 2 Spurs 1
Villa 2 WBA 2
QPR 1 West Ham 0

'Strootman has had a good time in Eindhoven, but he decided that he wants to prove himself in a better league,' his agent Chiel Dekker told the Dutch media.
'If an agreement is able to be reached with a potentially interested club, PSV will allow Kevin to leave in January.

Frogson. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom