• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Sorry ToonGAF

kJmQ3.jpg

FsEuI.jpg

#basedmarwood

dc89

Ouch! That hurts. At least Jonas scored.

Dzeko carries on his goal-scoring form. Juve should've signed him.

I was actually impressed with that single player game of FIFA then! The AI is pretty decent I think. For example, when they put Tiote on the CPU mixed it up a bit and tried to get back in the game. But it left them exposed at the back and Nasri ran into it. I thought it was pretty clever.

Is that SuperDry? If so yes you should have have bought it. I have a SuperDry gillet and its awesome. So comfortable and warm.

I went for the all black. Looks boss. Paid a lot for it but its been worth it.

JesusTom

I was actually impressed with that single player game of FIFA then! The AI is pretty decent I think. For example, when they put Tiote on the CPU mixed it up a bit and tried to get back in the game. But it left them exposed at the back and Nasri ran into it. I thought it was pretty clever.

That's good to hear, I had real problems with the Fifa 12 AI. What's the AI off-the-ball running like? It pisses me off in 12 when I have the ball and no fucker makes a run.

Arnie

Is that SuperDry? If so yes you should have have bought it. I have a SuperDry gillet and its awesome. So comfortable and warm.

I went for the all black. Looks boss. Paid a lot for it but its been worth it.

Gilet's bemuse me. They're proper fucking warm, right, so in the conditions where you'd want to wear it why would you wish to leave your arms out? Seems really counter intuitive to me. Was well expensive, too, and I'd just bought a pair of Levis at 30% off, which still cost an arm and a leg.

Fucking Game are pants. Have to get a tram to there nearest store to get the trade in deal for Fifa.

Cuddler

To anyone that is interested in Bundesliga that lives in Italy, Gazzetta.it will start streaming live and for free the most important match of the week, starting Saturday at 15.30 with Werder Brema-Bayern Monaco.

Gilet's bemuse me. They're proper fucking warm, right, so in the conditions where you'd want to wear it why would you wish to leave your arms out? Seems really counter intuitive to me. Was well expensive, too, and I'd just bought a pair of Levis at 30% off, which still cost an arm and a leg.

Fucking Game are pants. Have to get a tram to there nearest store to get the trade in deal for Fifa.
Haha I know. I think it's so that your arms are free but your body is kept super warm. Some shit like that.

You should head down to Cheshire Oaks when you get a chance and go to the Levi's store there. Last time I went I got 3 pairs for £100. Best deal ever.

Clegg

After fiddling around with my formations in Pro Evo, I've realised that Kagawa plays better as an attacker coming in from the right rather than an attacker from a central position.

I think I've just broken the game now.

dc89

That's good to hear, I had real problems with the Fifa 12 AI. What's the AI off-the-ball running like? It pisses me off in 12 when I have the ball and no fucker makes a run.

I thought it was good.

One of Sinclair's goals came from him making a run between the centre backs and a pass found him and he just ran on and scored.

Nasri actually ran into the space though and managed to keep onside :p

JesusTom

I thought it was good.

One of Sinclair's goals came from him making a run between the centre backs and a pass found him and he just ran on and scored.

Nasri actually ran into the space though and managed to keep onside :p

Excellent news, hoping to pick it up next week.

Arnie

Haha I know. I think it's so that your arms are free but your body is kept super warm. Some shit like that.

You should head down to Cheshire Oaks when you get a chance and go to the Levi's store there. Last time I went I got 3 pairs for £100. Best deal ever.
That's an amazing deal.

Someone said it on the Anfield Wrap, and I thoroughly agree, but if there's one item that I don't care about the price of, because it's just that good/essential, it's a pair of Levi's. They're just brilliant. Best jeans I've ever owned, don't give a shit about shelling out for them.
After fiddling around with my formations in Pro Evo, I've realised that Kagawa plays better as an attacker coming in from the right rather than an attacker from a central position.

I think I've just broken the game now.
The game's broken anyway.

Falcao's like a 71 or something. It's crap.

Zabojnik

To anyone that is interested in Bundesliga that lives in Italy, Gazzetta.it will start streaming live and for free the most important match of the week, starting Saturday at 15.30 with Werder Brema-Bayern Monaco.

That's great. But it's Trashetta, so... No thanks. SopCast forever.

JesusTom

Man that is a hilarious picture. Hahaha looks like it's from Jeremy Kyle or something.

I look forward to my late shifts at work just so I can watch Jeremy Kyle in the mornings, everyone is always the same. Two skanky people arguing. If the bloke has a new missus, she's ALWAYS fucking huge. It's a masterpiece of television.

Yen

I have to get my jeans shipped from Oz at £60 a pop. But they look damn good.

That's an amazing deal.

Someone said it on the Anfield Wrap, and I thoroughly agree, but if there's one item that I don't care about the price of, because it's just that good/essential, it's a pair of Levi's. They're just brilliant. Best jeans I've ever owned, don't give a shit about shelling out for them.
Haha. Bang on.

511's baby.

5"7 Gaf represent

I always did like you Arnie, you'll be pleased to know my nawty suit has been dry cleaned for the wedding I'm at on Saturday

It sucks but I'm going to pay Asda's £39 for FIFA seeing as I traded a few games their recently, on the plus side I've made sure I have a quiet day at work so going to go asda at about 10 then call at Burger King for a breakfast on the way back and work from home

Clegg

The game's broken anyway.

Falcao's like a 71 or something. It's crap.
I think it plays very well.

But the player rating system is completely shite. Thats one area where FIFA definitely has an advantage.

Suarez is a 78 and Raul Meireles is 87.

But the most bizarre rating has to be for Liverpools keeper Doni.

He's an 86. That makes him one of the best keepers in the game.

qindarka

Banned
I think it plays very well.

But the player rating system is completely shite. Thats one are where FIFA definitely has an advantage

Suarez is a 78 and Raul Meireles is 87.

But the most bizarre rating has to be for Liverpools keeper Doni.

He's an 86. That makes him one of the best keepers in the game.

The overall rating for PES is very flawed, I believe. They used to not even have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom