• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibmI2eRr19KvNK.png

Wall o' shame

What the fuck I never make it to these but thought I posted a lot

Clegg

I find it funny that Wilbury makes the Top 5 even though he's been banned and missed a weeks worth of posting.

I'm gonna believe in humanity just a little while longer and presume that these Petrov rumours aren't true. Also, I don't see why Petrov of all people would be targeted.

On another note, did Nastasic (sp?) play tonight and if so, how was his performance?
I realise that the scoreline kind of answers my question here eh.

If Moyes can impress on the team that the cup exit could be good for the league, you'll be fine.

@Chriswok, the Hillsbrorough campaign is still looking for justice. I'd say it perhaps needn't be so prominent in all future OTs, buts its not completely equatable with most other football tragedies

Make a separate thread and try to keep this one neutral, it's pretty Liverpool centric as it is. ;)

elseanio

Make a separate thread and try to keep this one neutral, it's pretty Liverpool centric as it is. ;)

The Hillsborough tragedy is hardly something Liverpool fans are boasting about. I wish I didn't have to put a fucking link to a 400 page document in the OP for people to know the truth about something that happened 23 years ago, but that's sadly how it is.

rodvik

So far, word from Villa fans at the game is they didnt hear anything negative about Petrov from City fans.

Thats good and fits in with City fans rep as being pretty classy about this kind of thing.

As elseanio said above, it'll only be in this one. By the time OT6 rolls around (next week at this rate :p) the fight for justice will be winding down to a more consistent pace in all probability

So far, word from Villa fans at the game is they didnt hear anything negative about Petrov from City fans.

Thats good and fits in with City fans rep as being pretty classy about this kind of thing.

In which case, it reflects incredibly poorly on those fans who started the rumours

@Freewheelin', he destroys every thread which even alludes to the possibilty of guns being involved, with irrelevant stats, humongous leaps of logic, massive and baseless assumptions and a complete lack of case-to-case thinking

jtb

Banned
I really hope Walcott starts the cup match tomorrow playing as striker. Should be fit, good low-pressure enviornment to show Wenger (and everyone else) that he can actually succeed in that role. That'd be nice, though that might be too much first team for Wenger's liking.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah, I'm dissappointed. I thought you would step up your game more with Wilbury banned.

I am crabby sorry to disappoint I am weird but quite nice

When do we go to Gerryworld? You better believe I will troll the shit out of you if we light you up..lol

Keith Brookiings is now in denver (lol) and he actually came on atl radio apologizing before dat game

lol

The Mighty Boosh was quality.

But the last time I brought this up, Footy Gaf was quick to shit on me.

Remember those times, as I don't think much as changed. Noel Fielding is still the only person I want to punch for no real reason other than... I have the urge. I'm not even a violent person. He just makes me that way. Zany for the sake of Zany. It's not funny.

Big game against Man Utd tomorrow, would love a good run in the cup this year.

Fringe & Youth team, so hopefully this warning eases the pain on your broken heart.

Remember those times, as I don't think much as changed. Noel Fielding is still the only person I want to punch for no real reason other than... I have the urge. I'm not even a violent person. He just makes me that way. Zany for the sake of Zany. It's not funny.

He's so unfunny its unreal outside of the Boosh. Apparently a massive twat as well. Julian Barrett is about perfect though

dc89

City fans at the game heard nothing. They clapped along.

I am crabby sorry to disappoint I am weird but quite nice

When do we go to Gerryworld? You better believe I will troll the shit out of you if we light you up..lol

Keith Brookiings is now in denver (lol) and he actually came on atl radio apologizing before dat game

lol

Not this season, Cowboys play your Dirty Birds at the Georgia Dome on Sunday Night Football on November 4th. Too bad for you that Tony Romo has a 21-3 in November.

He's so unfunny its unreal outside of the Boosh. Apparently a massive twat as well. Julian Barrett is about perfect though

Yeah the other guy seems OK, I can imagine he's the guy that actually puts context to all the stupid zany stuff Noel Fielding comes up with. Think I saw 2 episodes of Boosh and couldn't stand it. Then Noel Fielding was EVERYWHERE on all the comedy panel shows, and it was like watching the Queen Alien from Aliens guest starring in Downtown Abby he was so out of place.

Can I make it to the wall of shame by bringing you awesome pictures?

Like this

Fresh and original material not seen since Page 1!

FootballFan

Can I make it to the wall of shame by bringing you awesome pictures?

Like this

iuFmv9OVenn11.jpg

Just noticed, is he playing Bayern vs Austria? Lol obsessed with himself, probably makes sure he is in the starting eleven for both teams. Technically 4 Alabas in that scenario(2 in the game, 1 on the fifa cover and the other real Alaba)

He's was funny in Never Mind the Buzzcocks, but other than that the only funny thing he's ever done is the Boosh.

That was the exact show I was talking about. He sat there giggling to himself like he was high, and then kept saying zany stuff in a whispery giggly voice. No.

He's was funny in Never Mind the Buzzcocks, but other than that the only funny thing he's ever done is the Boosh.

I didn't like him in Buzzcocks. The Boosh is the only programme I like which is intentionally zany, mainly because he has Howard Moon to bounce off of

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*slits wrists*

Banned Paper saying he left Carrington on crutches and with a protective boot around his right foot.
Oh mannnnnnnn. That better be a week or two thing, if he's broken a bone in his foot or something that's gonna be a couple of months.

Wth is going on. We have two wingers now, Nani who doesn't look bothered and Ryan Giggs. Kagawa and Welbeck on the wings on the weekend :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom