• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why so many people are convinced that was a dive. After the match the Sky analysis with Gary Neville showed a replay where Johnson clips Valencia's ankle. It is a very slight touch, no doubt. But Evans' touch on Suarez was pretty slight and that's being considered a stonewall penalty denied.

Anyway.

He can't have been injured from that. But I guess it's possible he picked up a knock sometime during that game. Whatever it is, just hope it's not long term. When Valencia hits form, man, he's brutal. Could do with him over the next few weeks.

Poor Solbakken today. But it's always nice with a big chelsea win.

ibmI2eRr19KvNK.png

Wall o' shame

Notice how Wilbury despite being banned is still way up there, he's the one who should be ashamed!

:(

I don't often reach 300 posts and I can't even imagine getting 600 posts. Wooden you should find a nice hobby or something else to kill your time with. Start collecting stamps or Pokemoncards or something.

I missed the first 2 Chelsea goals because I got off my train too early :/ I am so bored I am going to try and fix my kinect and get it too work with FIFA :lol

I don't often reach 300 posts and I can't even imagine getting 600 posts. Wooden you should find a nice hobby or something else to kill your time with. Start collecting stamps or Pokemoncards or something.

No thanks, got more than enough hobbies and collecting pokemon cards totally used to be on that list, not going back to that. But I can't just ignore Andres late night convos or actually listen and do stuff when at uni, need my GAF there to save me.

Arnie

Arlo's a fucking top name Jeff, honestly, it's brilliant. I can tell you as someone that grew up with a slightly off the wall name, whilst I may've found it a source of frustration as a kid, because often when you're a child you're so eager to fit in, I've slowly come to love my name. I don't know a single other Arnie, and I'm sure there won't be any other Arlo's within the North West of England, at least in your son's age bracket. He'll be a don.

Finished the second episode of Being Liverpool. Awkward conversation when Rodgers takes Shelvey aside after training, tells him he's got it all and he'll play a big part in his plans going forwards, but he needs to stay on his feet and concentrate on pressing to the ball. Shelvey must learn from United.

Jezabel

getting fifa tomorrow! :D

and off to the melbourne show today, gonna get some showbags and go on rides. its like being 12 again :D

Arnie

They stopped selling it over here a few months back. JTs.

Bastards.

It's great, whenever there's an offer on Ben and Jerries, everyone stampedes and fights over the Cookie Dough flavour (that's wank) and I can just stroll up whenever and pick up a Chunky Monkey from the stack. Banana's such an unappreciated flavour. Prefer eating masses of that than masses of chocolate, or caramel, those two flavours are just sickly to me.

Dr Who time now. And for the first time in a week I don't have to get up at 8 tomorrow, so my alarm can go unset. Feels amazing.

Bastards.

It's great, whenever there's an offer on Ben and Jerries, everyone stampedes and fights over the Cookie Dough flavour (that's wank) and I can just stroll up whenever and pick up a Chunky Monkey from the stack. Banana's such an unappreciated flavour. Prefer eating masses of that than masses of chocolate, or caramel, those two flavours are just sickly to me.

Chocolate sauce is foul, caramel is rank, and dark chocolate ice cream is overpowering. Banana ice cream is unfathomably rare down here, let alone banana ice cream with motherfucking walnuts in it.

I like the Cookie Dough flavour though :p

They never bought the Apple Pie flavour down here :(

Messi

I am bored by life :(

I go to work 5-6 days a week, get home at 12 at night and sit in bed playing on my laptop until 5 in the morning. The only time I feel alive is when I go to the gym and even then my urge to go there recently has been very low. I feel like going out drinking with friends only sets back my goal of losing more weight and getting down to a target weight (I dont even know what that is). I am just unhappy all the time. :/

I am bored by life :(

I go to work 5-6 days a week, get home at 12 at night and sit in bed playing on my laptop until 5 in the morning. The only time I feel alive is when I go to the gym and even then my urge to go there recently has been very low. I feel like going out drinking with friends only sets back my goal of losing more weight and getting down to a target weight (I dont even know what that is). I am just unhappy all the time. :/

You'll be winning the league in March, cheer up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom