• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*slits wrists*

Banned Paper saying he left Carrington on crutches and with a protective boot around his right foot.

Oh FFS. Hopefully he hasn't broken it or the like, otherwise he'll be out for months. What's in the water there man.

Arnie. The moment has finally happened, we can unit in our aggressive dislike for Noel Fielding. I'll even help you up to headbutt him.

This is truly a magical moment.

... Thank you Noel Fielding..?

Lightning

Banned
I really hope Walcott starts the cup match tomorrow playing as striker. Should be fit, good low-pressure enviornment to show Wenger (and everyone else) that he can actually succeed in that role. That'd be nice, though that might be too much first team for Wenger's liking.
Fuck Walcott. I'd rather Giroud starting so he can get that first goal and hopefully kick on to bigger and better things at our club.

Arnie

Arnie. The moment has finally happened, we can unit in our aggressive dislike for Noel Fielding. I'll even help you up to headbutt him.

This is truly a magical moment.

... Thank you Noel Fielding..?

Give us a boost, I'll do the deed, and then we'll buy a four pack of special brew and sit on a hill somewhere.
Talking about unfunny comedians, I think Stewart Lee is terrible.
And that curly haired bloke from The Thick of It, Mock the Week, and an insurance advert.

Can't actually believe he's a comedian.

PaulLFC

Late with this but what's this business with Kean? I'd heard that he refused to be sacked and turned up at training anyway, but now it seems there's more to the story and Kean isn't going anywhere any time soon?

Clegg

Give us a boost, I'll do the deed, and then we'll buy a four pack of special brew and sit on a hill somewhere.

And that curly haired bloke from The Thick of It, Mock the Week, and an insurance advert.

Can't actually believe he's a comedian.

Chris Addison?

I think he's pretty good in The Thick of It. Other than that, I agree with with you.He ain't that funny.

Did you know he's 40? Looks like he's 16.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just saw the word comedian so george carlin, dave chapelle, chris rock and pablo franciisco

come at me bros

voff day and drunk, sorry

JesusTom

He's so unfunny its unreal outside of the Boosh. Apparently a massive twat as well. Julian Barrett is about perfect though

I saw him doing his music stuff live (unintentionally) when they supported Dweezil Zappa, and they were atrocious! Ended up playing Trivial Pursuit on my phone with my brother until they finished.

I've been silly, I've posted something potentially unpopular in the thread about the gender confused child

I'm going to be made out to be a bigot now aren't I? :(

Clegg

Comedians I like:

Dylan Moran (My current favourite)
Dara O'Briain
Louis CK

Older Comedians I like:

Steve Martin
Eddie Murphy
George Carlin
Robin Williams
Bill Hicks

Yen

I've been silly, I've posted something potentially unpopular in the thread about the gender confused child

I'm going to be made out to be a bigot now aren't I? :(

I agree with you but you will be quoted 15 times with replies of "Wow" or "Bigot" in the hope you get banned.

I agree with you but you will be quoted 15 times with replies of "Wow" or "Bigot" in the hope you get banned.

I genuinely don't think I'm a bigot but if Arlo turns to me at 7 years old and said he felt he should be a girl then I'm not sure how I'd react

As a 7 year old you don't really know what it is to be male or female you are just a kid, maybe you prefer pink instead of blue or whatever but I can't see now much deeper it can go at that age

JesusTom

I think for me, the pentagram of comedy would be Billy Connolly, Chris Rock, Ross Noble, Rowan Atkinson and Ricky Gervais

Clegg

Arlo sounds too English.

Should have went all the way and named your son Giuseppe or Salvatore.

Salvatore Marsland. Proper name that.

WJD

Valencia's fucked his ankle after that Johnson challenge apparently. Left Carrington in a protective boot.

Fantastic.

I meant no offence, Don Albertson.

Speaking of my wife

I have man flu and just had to blow my nose, I'm on the iPad in bed
naked
and she turned round and told me off for blowing my nose too loud saying I woke her up!

This woman will get no sympathy from me when she catches my plague!

ibmI2eRr19KvNK.png

Wall o' shame

Oh god! First time on the wall :/

AndresON777

shooting blanks
if any of you guys want some columbian morcilla to get up in you I will be online soon.

sucks wooden is on ps3. im coming for you papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom