• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

Hmm, ok, thanks. Can't wait to get this game!!

Did you feel that Allianz Arena (daylight) has bad lightning, compared to the other stadiums on daylight?

It was like this on Fifa 12. Man, even the gameplay got worst. I only played at night with Bayern. Hope they fixed this.
You mean online? I gotta check.

Offline, the lighting isn't the BEST. In pure daylight, the pitch is the only thing that really has light cast on it, and that makes the whole thing pretty bright. Nothing special LOL. It's a little too bright, imo. I check both Allianz and Anfield and both are like that.

Online, I'm not sure, I have to check.

and yeah, come to think of it, the online match I played against Real Madrid was pretty fast paced. But I blame that on playing against another person and not a CPU.

Lightning

Banned
Hey Arsenal-gaf, any chance ma boy Arshavin plays in the upcoming cup game?
Wenger basically said he's starting. Definitely playing.

I hope he is played through the middle as none of our regular players who play there are playing. Cazorla, Ramsey, Arteta etc... all not playing.

Hieberrr

I'm prepared to get my ass handed to me again
KuGsj.gif

jtb

Banned
Maybe if he plays well Capello will call him back to the national team.

I'm fairly certain Arshavin is Arsenal's highest wage earner too!

He is. Probably the reason why he didn't leave on a free during the window.

Wenger basically said he's starting. Definitely playing.

I hope he is played through the middle as none of our regular players who play there are playing. Cazorla, Ramsey, Arteta etc... all not playing.

I agree. As a number 10, he can be devastating on his day but he's shit on the wing. Hopefully we can see the same kind of career revival with him as Rosicky had last season; he might be really far down the pecking order, but the depth is still good to have.

Lightning

Banned
I agree. As a number 10, he can be devastating on his day but he's shit on the wing. Hopefully we can see the same kind of career revival with him as Rosicky had last season; he might be really far down the pecking order, but the depth is still good to have.
Isn't it exciting though. We've almost got all our players back. Wilshere, Rosicky, Sagna etc... all back. The Sagna and Wilshere ones are the key ones for me because they add depth in abundance.

Blablurn

3.bild.jpeg

to remind u what an asshole klopp is. when they win, he acts like the nice guy but when dortmund is playing bad u can see is real face. unfortunately he will be our coach one day :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It comes out tomorrow here, and I couldn't be arsed with a VPN.

And the Origin client is, in any case, bizarrely unresponsive on my PC. I dunno what it's problem is.

ugh you talk too much some times I just want to play well have a good time come on

jtb

Banned
Isn't it exciting though. We've almost got all our players back. Wilshere, Rosicky, Sagna etc... all back. The Sagna and Wilshere ones are the key ones for me because they add depth in abundance.

It is. Only real question marks left are whether this team can continue to thrive without a true DM (Diaby's been playing pretty poorly but we're still getting results... I do want to see Coq and Ramsey feature more in the middle) and what happens if Cazorla is rested/injured. Lots of promise—let's see if they can convert that potential into results for once...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I stopped paying for xbox live like last year. But when I get fifa in a couple of weeks I guess I could use my brother's account.

if you guys want to make me crazy lets get into xbl should be free and console warz

I like what the zenit player said tho

Falcao is not walking thru that door

Hulk is so overrated and really hes hype not even that buff

AndresON777

shooting blanks
?? He's one of the best wingers in the world. After Ribéry, he's the best winger in the Bundesliga.

Yes, your gamertag is the same as your username here right? I'll add you tomorrow.

yep.
can I get all up in honduras with Colombia?

elsk

Banned
iMfxpM9kp9xQ.gif

elsk, you already have me on Xbox Live, right? We'll play some Fifa 13 when I get it!

Hulk > Robben. At least I'll give you that :p

Yes (I think), let me know when you buy it and I'll add you to my brother's account. I don't have gold.

Just for the lulz Wooden reminds me of being married.

I want to hit him so bad some times

For saying a guy that will never be more than a Schalke star isn't one of the best wingers in the world? Ebbe Sand wasn't one of the best forwards in the world either. I will hit you the fuck back.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
:lol true.

I don't care much about my local league to be honest. Always thought the quality of european football was much superior.

same. colombian league is shit. I just thought you would like serie a and la liga . what is your affinity to bundesliga?

Blablurn

haha, the commentator went crazy at that moment! It was Luiz Gustavo-kind of defending!

it was so funny :D i hope he keeps this attitude till the end of the season. watching us play is such a pleasure nowadays. unfortunately it means nothing without a title. i hope we will win at least the bundesliga this year. even though i think we are the best team in the champions league, too. yeah, even better than barca considering the awesome bench we have now. im sure badstuber can handle messi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom