• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not "bullied," but I do think what he says is true, that some managers are just too intimidating to ever step up to. Ferguson is one of those. Mancini doesn't have the reputation or the personality to intimidate managers out of it. Not to mention that the Etihad, in general, is a pretty easy ground to play at.

Lol, just heard Raheem Sterling has impregnated a third woman? Dear. God.
He is right, people are less inclined to step up to Frogson. I just don't see why he had to mention that. What he said about Lambert sounded pretty babyish too.

Plus, going for the old xenophobia claim, "maybe it's because I'm Italian". Please.

Kyoufu

I think Tiote and Coloccini will start tonight.

I don't think we'll give a shit if we lose though, so expect a few fringe players at least.

GorillaJu

He is right, people are less inclined to step up to Frogson. I just don't see why he had to mention that. What he said about Lambert sounded pretty babyish too.

Plus, going for the old xenophobia claim, "maybe it's because I'm Italian". Please.

You can't blame him. He comes from a country where everyone are perfect sportsmen and never say or do anything nasty for the gain of their team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mancini is right. He thinks there's a conspiracy BECAUSE he's Italian.

I know it's the start of the season, but all the league tables in the top 5 leagues are shocking!

WJD

I want to apply to a Library Shelving position at Uni (desperately need cash) but I have no idea what kind of things to put in my covering letter. Any help, footy GAF?

WJD

lol, during the
birth
scene?

LV5

WJD

I liked it, it had everything I wanted in a horror movie*.

*Stupid plot included.

It was a horror movie?!

It was absolutely gorgeous though and the only film I've seen where 3D has actually enhanced the experience.

Kenka

unfortunately not the same gladbach as last season. I expect them to suffer a heavy defeat
Wo knows, they can make a Hamburg.
I assume de Jong, Xhaka and Herrmann haven't harmonized enough yet. But between the three, they should be able to fill the gap left by Reus. I would love to see Sakai or another Japanese dude join the team to dynamite the passing/crossing too.

faridmon

Wo knows, they can make a Hamburg.
I assume de Jong, Xhaka and Herrmann haven't harmonized enough yet. But between the three, they should be able to fill the gap left by Reus. I would love to see Sakai or another Japanese dude join the team to dynamite the passing/crossing too.

The difference between them and Hamburg is that, Hamburg actually went for it. Can't see Monchengladbach doing the same.

Also, they don't have Son and Van der Vaart.

faridmon

I paid £3.50 to watch Promethius.

It was a fine movie for that price,a didn't I didn't find that scene repulsive. It was a boring movie though and I think Ridly Scott is an overrated director. Post-2000 that is.

It's a pretty hilarious movie, it's some disgusting stuff in there but... Once you have seen the "hardest cock in Serbia" skull fuck another man to death, you just can't help but laugh. Irreversible, salo and so on are a lot worse, despite none of them having the infamous a serbian film scenes.

Arlo's a fucking top name Jeff, honestly, it's brilliant. I can tell you as someone that grew up with a slightly off the wall name, whilst I may've found it a source of frustration as a kid, because often when you're a child you're so eager to fit in, I've slowly come to love my name. I don't know a single other Arnie, and I'm sure there won't be any other Arlo's within the North West of England, at least in your son's age bracket. He'll be a don.

Finished the second episode of Being Liverpool. Awkward conversation when Rodgers takes Shelvey aside after training, tells him he's got it all and he'll play a big part in his plans going forwards, but he needs to stay on his feet and concentrate on pressing to the ball. Shelvey must learn from United.

Cheers Arnie we like it anyway the only annoying thing is when people think its a made up council estate type name it's a real old name dammit

Still hoping for some Fifa supermarket offer this Friday

Welcome back morsel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom