• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

pappe

Walker being a moron aside, do we all agree Spurs did alright generally? Chelsea scored 3 good goals, but I think we had a good go with a Frankenstein side.

They played very well indeed. Gallas and Friedel really cost you the game. Having Bale or Dembele really would have made the difference here.

Besides Mata was on God mode today.

near

Gold Member
Who was Gallas playing for? And now there's also a reason to drop Brad. Hugo opportunity better come next match. Chelsea played class at times but I feel we gave them the freedom with constant mistakes and complacent football. Walker wtf was that at the end!?

Went to Mallorca for a week and completely forgot to do predictions. Luckily I'm back in time and only missed the Spurs game.

Any good news on the Jeff front?

Plasma

Banned
Mata continues to prove why he's the best Spaniard in the epl :)

b1NxF.jpg

jtb

Banned
Walker being a moron aside, do we all agree Spurs did alright generally? Chelsea scored 3 good goals, but I think we had a good go with a Frankenstein side.

yeah, I think the performance was solid (obviously chasing the game is going to expose yourself defensively) and should be good for Spurs in the long run. Bale and Dembele are huge misses, Adebayor will probably get into the starting lineup soon (though he has a bigger case of second-season syndrome than anyone I know...), good excuse to drop Friedel for Lloris and tell Walker to sort his shit out. Only question is who drops out of the top 4 (assuming Chelsea are a lock for a top 4 place) to let Tottenham back in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think Brad showed his weakness today. Maybe Hugo would have saved any but he would have tried. Brad didn't move for any of them.

The_Joker

judging by the first 20 minutes, klopps 3-5-2 is flopping and the players don't know what to do... did dortmund have one shoot on the goal?

Salazar

Don't quite agree with Welbz being on the left either, give Nani another shot Frogson. Unless Nani is really leaving.

I figured we'd go conventional against Stoke. At least Welberg can press in midfield a bit.

Fuck Charlie Adam in advance.

Top Bottom