• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

You've seen Cazorla play for like 8 games. I don't think you can say he's better than Mata who was phenomenal for the whole of last season and continues that form this season.

Finally someone who gets it, I haven't seen anything of Santi yet to convince me he's better than Mata. I will say he seems very good though.

Sloosha

Let's eviscerate these primitive, oxygen starved cunts.

Wilbury is back!

vqPqQ.gif

4-2, great result. Good first half, wtf at the first 10 minutes or so of the second half. Bit of a joke really can't be happy with that.

Mata though one of the best players in the country let alone best Spanish in the league. He's in incredible form.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
terrible defending from the Spurs

First goal : Horrendous header from Gallas
Second goal : Vertonghen too busy arguing with the referee, Gallas another poor clearance
Third goal: Walker and Livermore don't deal with the run from Mata
Fourth goal : Walker doing a Chimbonda

We missed Kaboul most today, Chelsea were delivering nothing balls into the box yet scored from two of them. Younes would have nutted them all down the other end.

We created a lot of chances though and if I were a Chelsea fan I would worry about the defense. This was a 50% strength Spurs attack but they created at least 6 or 7 golden chances.

Top Bottom