• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Meier

Dzeko should come on. Need his height here at the end.

Undefeated before this match which has been completely 1-sided until now even with City down to 10 nearly the entire time. To say we've been "horse shit" this season is simply inaccurate. We haven't been as good as we were to start last year, but that's it.

Garjon

I'm going to have Suarez with his hands on his head as my avatar, it's like the most common pose I've seen him in (apart from being on the floor hur hur)

Blablurn

h4m9f.png

:lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There is something wrong with Suarez. He can't hit the target in the most bread and butter situations.

I can't blame the players, except Kehl, he was shit. The loss is totally Klopp's fault, hard to understand really. We were missing 4 key players (Kuba, Götze, Schmelzer, Gündogan), that's bad enough, isn't it? NOPE, let's try a new formation on top of that and play 5 players out of position! Good job, Kloppo. It took fucking 50 minutes to get Piszczek back to RB and Großkreutz to LB, like every idiot would have done that from the start.

Also, Brych, that clown should never again be ref for a BVB match, what the fuck did he even do today? That's was pathetic.

Fintan

Syndicate did absolutely shit today. Doubt we'll ever win thousands again. Think we'll have to revise down to smaller, likelier bets.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why does Mancini think Balotelli is better than Dzeko? He's such an awful judge of players.

Sloane

Banned
I can't blame the players, except Kehl, he was shit. The loss is totally Klopp's fault, hard to understand really. We were missing 4 key players (Kuba, Götze, Schmelzer, Gündogan), that's bad enough, isn't it? NOPE, let's try a new formation on top of that and play 5 players out of position! Good job, Kloppo. It took fucking 50 minutes to get Piszczek back to RB and Großkreutz to LB, like every idiot would have done that from the start.

Also, Brych, that clown should never again be ref for a BVB match, what the fuck did he even do today? That's was pathetic.
Jesus. Brych hardly did anything wrong.

As for Klopp, yeah, the changes didn't work out but the players never looked like they realized they were playing Schalke, even Großkreutz.

Top Bottom