• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Meier

Why does Mancini think Balotelli is better than Dzeko? He's such an awful judge of players.

Dzeko isn't particularly fluid.. he can cause some issues for our offensive movement. Balotelli is frustrating as hell but he does create chances which is something Dzeko can't really do. Great in these frenzied late situations though.

spidye

I can't blame the players, except Kehl, he was shit. The loss is totally Klopp's fault, hard to understand really. We were missing 4 key players (Kuba, Götze, Schmelzer, Gündogan), that's bad enough, isn't it? NOPE, let's try a new formation on top of that and play 5 players out of position! Good job, Kloppo. It took fucking 50 minutes to get Piszczek back to RB and Großkreutz to LB, like every idiot would have done that from the start.

Also, Brych, that clown should never again be ref for a BVB match, what the fuck did he even do today? That's was pathetic.

wait felix brych was your ref?

Geburtsort: München
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Brych

200px-Trollface.svg.png

fuenf

I can't blame the players, except Kehl, he was shit. The loss is totally Klopp's fault, hard to understand really. We were missing 4 key players (Kuba, Götze, Schmelzer, Gündogan), that's bad enough, isn't it? NOPE, let's try a new formation on top of that and play 5 players out of position! Good job, Kloppo. It took fucking 50 minutes to get Piszczek back to RB and Großkreutz to LB, like every idiot would have done that from the start.

Also, Brych, that clown should never again be ref for a BVB match, what the fuck did he even do today? That's was pathetic.

lol as soon as i saw that Brych was refereeing the game, i knew that the Dortmund fans were going to complain about him. Regarding your Klopp ciritc: 'And so it starts'.

Oh completely, several Liverpool-GAF members have expressed their frustrations in this thread. It's incredibly annoying. What annoys me is the extreme visceral reactions Suarez seems to attract compared to someone like Bale, who for my money is a much bigger culprit.

It wasn't a dive. Surely you Liverpool fans should see a dive for what it is and what it isn't.

Fuark off!

Sloane

Banned
lol as soon as i saw that Brych was refereeing the game, i knew that the Dortmund fans where going to complain about him. Regarding your Klopp ciritc: 'And so it starts'.
Starts what? You think Klopp will leave Dortmund before 2016? lol

Think we had this discussion before. Bayern has the championship, Schalke should get second. Dortmund, Leverkusen, Hannover, and maybe Frankfurt compete for 3rd to 5th place.

Yeah, and it's still dumb. We're getting shit results for pretty much the whole season and where are those teams? Yeah, still not in front of us. We'll get better results, though.

dc89

Nasri lol?! Why play it hip height to Aguero when you are 4 foot away from him?! Play it to his feet for Christ's sake!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Playing Southampton next. They are going to get murdered by Defoe.

Sloane

Banned
Yeah, and it's still dumb. We're getting shit results for pretty much the whole season and where are those teams? Yeah, still not in front of us. We'll get better results, though.
Schalke and Frankfurt are in front, Leverkusen has the same number of points. Hamburg might pass tomorrow, they probably have a shot at the Euro places too.

Meier

DAMN! Richards with a completely free header that he put some serious heat on but either the keeper got it or someone saved off the line. WBA with a counter that fizzled.. phew.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Steve Claridge on Final Score

"When he first came to Manchester City, Edin Dzeko was playing a bit more wide but now he is coming on up front. Manchester City have options and all the teams you associate with being at the top have options."

wut

Meier

Dang, Dzeko had a great chance to get the winner.. just missed connecting on the header.

Edit: Ugh, late yellow for Yaya. Dammit, you're taking fantasy points from me!

Edit 2: WOW, lucky for us that the Lukaku header was right at Hart.

GorillaJu

Lol Suarez finally gets his foul and he mouths off sarcastically. Come on dude, cant you just try a little bit to make yourself more likable?

lol as soon as i saw that Brych was refereeing the game, i knew that the Dortmund fans were going to complain about him.

Well, you should have seen the match. He was good in the first few minutes, kept the cool after some fouls and gave no yellow cards. But then he was worse than Kehl.

The best part was at the end. Unnerstall that cunt was wasting time since like the 20th minute and it took him more than half a minute for every fucking goal kick. Brych didn't even tell him to hurry the fuck up. Then in the last minute of stoppage time, he gives him the yellow out of nowhere, spending that last minute discussing with Schlacke players.

Meier

City is going for the win and WBA has really been able to create some chances in the past 10 mins. Nice effort by Lukaku there.

MOTHERFUCK YES EDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc89

WHOAAAAAAAAA

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAOJDOAJDJWAODJPAWJODPAWJPOIERPAQORPOIQWUOI U£@IOU$PI!£OUPOI @ju2u3jop 523

Top Bottom