• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Choc

Banned
So what are you? becuase I'd wager half your posts are just whining about Suarez.

I'm a sunderland fan. If a player like suarez was in Sunderland i'd berate him just as much

he is a blight on the game with his attitude and diving. If he stopped diving i would appreciate the skill he shows (and he would probably be a better player.....)

Clegg

If we don't win we'll have no-one but ourselves to blame.

Should have scored three in the second half before Stoke scored.

dc89

Looked like Nasri and Balotelli were arguing there after Balotelli wastes another free kick in a very dangerous position.

Mastadon

Banned
its not that, its the stupdi ironic cheering every time liverpool get a free kick.

If i was a liverpool fan i'd be disgusted by the way suarez goes on tbh.

ok let me clarify something. Suarez foul where he got creamed was a foul and should have been a free kick

my point was the liverpool fans blowing up every time the dick dives and doesn't get a free kick. Its obvious he has a reputation and its his own fault. Refs aren't going to give him cheap free kicks (and because of his reputation, miss valid ones as well such as just before HT)

just a fact of life. If you dive refs know it and look for dives not fouls.

So as a referee, do you feel it's acceptable for a referee to make decisions based on reputation, not what actually happens during a match?

Edit: Shelvey, what a shit first touch.

Toure :( Heads over from 6 yards out.

Excellent from Tevez down the wing, breezed past 3 players and then dragged down. Aguero is warming up.

WOW OMFG!!! Fortune plays basketball in the area and no penalty given, free kick instead. It looks inside the box.

Read your PM

Meier

Looked like Nasri and Balotelli were arguing there after Balotelli wastes another free kick in a very dangerous position.

Nasri pulled Mario away since he wanted it although Yaya was set to take it. Since Yaya missed it, Mario was talking shit in Samir's direction.. probably like, "Yeah, that's right!" or something.

Man United 4-2 Stoke

untitled-2ueuys.gif

elseanio

its not that, its the stupdi ironic cheering every time liverpool get a free kick.

If i was a liverpool fan i'd be disgusted by the way suarez goes on tbh.

ok let me clarify something. Suarez foul where he got creamed was a foul and should have been a free kick

my point was the liverpool fans blowing up every time the dick dives and doesn't get a free kick. Its obvious he has a reputation and its his own fault. Refs aren't going to give him cheap free kicks (and because of his reputation, miss valid ones as well such as just before HT)

just a fact of life. If you dive refs know it and look for dives not fouls.

Have you ever been to a footy game? How can you expect the crowd to know if he's dived or not? They're obviously gonna just side with the Liverpool player

dc89

Balotelli off, Aguero on. He takes his seat on the bench after a handshake with the gaffer, a much better reaction to what we saw last time.

To be fair, when he's not been a dick this match he has played well, he really worried West Brom's defence on a few occasions with his runs and he went around 3 of them and should have scored but Foster saved well.

Top Bottom