• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

sneaky77

I am getting tired of refs calling the same exact thing differently two minutes apart depending on what team it is.. is fucking ridiculous

Zabojnik

De Laurentiis?!

ioFpueQv87xMs.gif

Yeah I was shocked this morning!

Bonucci is not scared of thieves with guns, only Pandev with the ball between his legs.

Why is he "paying" for a Ferrari?

I'm sure it's not his first one. :)

jtb

Banned
What a terrible terrible performance. How is it that with all these creative players on the pitch, there is so little being created... and if you're going to resort to crossing the ball, at least cross in the air, since we have Giroud now. It makes no sense. Really need a manager to kick their asses, but I suspect Wenger will probably just protect them in the press conference. They never looked like they wanted to win, which, for a team that has won fuck all for the past seven years is pathetic.

RVP has 8 goals in 8 starts for us this year. So good. Started to get those assists he wanted too, 3 in 3! Rooney has done well since he came back from injury too. 2 goals and 6 assists in the last 4.

It's a shame everybody else is slacking. Apart from Rafael, think he's started the season really well.

I've spent £50 on a ticket to go see this we better play better than we did today.
I reckon you'll beat them 6-0. They're crap and Jack's homecoming party has to be big.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agreed re: Rafael.

He's starting to show his potential.

Only 22 so he has a huge future.
Not that my opinion carries any weight on United players or anything, but I don't rate them. Both of them unworthy of the shirt.

Thank you, Juve, thank you. Maybe Delaurentiis and mazzarri (and everybody else who is somehow Napoli-related) will shut up now.

All right, now it's Milan time. I want my birthday present now. I need it. Oh god please win tonight.

Meier

My god, in my Porto FM save, Man City signed Bale, Hamsik, Lucas Leiva, Brad Friedel and Ben Arfa in the first transfer window. :O

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank you, Juve, thank you. Maybe Delaurentiis and mazzarri (and everybody else who is somehow Napoli-related) will shut up now.

All right, now it's Milan time. I want my birthday present now. I need it. Oh god please win tonight.
It's your birthday? :0 Well I hope you guys win then!

elsk

Banned
Great cross and all, but dat central defender going ... somewhere. I guess the guy on the right should've followed his man.

Düsseldorf didn't concede a goal in like the first 6 matches of the season, so they defense is quite solid. But Bayern was superb today.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
I still don't think Giroud has shown anything to suggest he's good enough for Arsenal.

Yeah of course! it's always the same excuse, it's the new player that comes that is "not good enough", and not the team around him that is "not good enough" (and has been for 7 years now) :/

Giroud was the top scorer in France because there was with him Belhanda who knows how to give a godamn cross and how to uses him.Hell, the same story was with Chamakh who was teaming with Gourcuff who was serving him with good crosses. Guess what, no one at Arsenal knows how to cross, and it has been like that for some years now. And when you recruit someone who has good heading skills, you should use them, but Arsene seems oblivious to this. Not everyone one can be RVP

This "rant" wasn't toward you, Clegg :p

Clegg

Yeah of course! it's always the same excuse, it's the new player that comes that is "not good enough", and not the team around him that is "not good enough" (and has been for 7 years now) :/

Giroud was the top scorer in France because there was with him Belhanda who knows how to give a godamn cross and how to uses him.Hell, the same story was with Chamakh who was teaming with Gourcuff who was serving him with good crosses. Guess what, no one at Arsenal knows how to cross, and it has been like that for some years now. And when you recruit someone who has good heading skills, you should use them, but Arsene seems oblivious to this. Not everyone one can be RVP

Or maybe it's because he doesn't know how to shoot and is basically a big lump that only excels when the ball is whacked at him.

Which is about the only thing he's demonstrated in his time at Arsenal.

Meier

Not familiar with this fella Otávio before today but FM says he's a 4.5* potential (2.5* current ability) at age 17. Young striker for Internacional.. one to watch.

Top Bottom