• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Or maybe it's because he doesn't know how to shoot and is basically a big lump that only excels when the ball is whacked at him.

Which is about the only thing he's demonstrated in his time at Arsenal.

Well he was the top scorer last year, so maybe it's not his fault (I personnaly think that separating him from belhanda and destroying their automatisms was a bad move)

Lame. It threw me out when me and Killer Seven were in Triple Overtime

Now PSN has removed Seven and dc from my Friends list :s

edit: Nope itsput them at the bottom of my list, and saying they're offline. Their avatars aren't loading either

Clegg

Not familiar with this fella Otávio before today but FM says he's a 4.5* potential (2.5* current ability) at age 17. Young striker for Internacional.. one to watch.

He's not in my save as I never added the Brazilian league.

Is there a way I can add leagues during the game?

Meier

He's not in my save as I never added the Brazilian league.

Is there a way I can add leagues during the game?

I picked large DB and play in Portugal so they must expand the Brazilian database I suppose. I know you could add another league in 12.. I'm mid game currently but will look when it's done.

Edit: Click the FM button and there is "Add/Remove Leagues" about 7 down (above Detail Level).

Wilbur

Banned
The fuck?

Sooner this match ends the better.

This is what happens when your shit bunch of fucking players cost me 500 quid. Though I shouldn't have bet on Arsenal I suppose. Three keepers and they're all wank, defenders with the positioning of an ill placed condom on your nan's floor, a midfield with less bite than a fucking earthworm and a striker who couldn't finish a falafel.

On the Ferdinand business, one hand I sympathise with him but the other, all he had p do was not contradict his manager and air his grievances in another way. Always been a dopey idiot, has Rio. Needs to stop being a fucking drama queen.

FootballFan

Woah wtf was Jonas just pointing the middle finger at Pellegrino for subbing him off? He threw a bottle too lol didn't look very happy.

Lightning

Banned
This is what happens when your shit bunch of fucking players cost me 500 quid. Though I shouldn't have bet on Arsenal I suppose. Three keepers and they're all wank, defenders with the positioning of an ill placed condom on your nan's floor, a midfield with less bite than a fucking earthworm and a striker who couldn't finish a falafel.
Bad day at the office today.

Wilbur

Banned
Also damn Bonucci! Balls of fucking steel. Fair play to him. Needs to step up his game overall though, when I watch him he's always the weak link in Juve's defence.

Delighted they won by the way. And bittersweet but glad Pogba can show his talent somewhere.

Just got home. Happy Chelsea managed to get the result against Spurs :). Going to watch MOTD to see the goals.

Anything I missed in the last 30 odd pages? I see Wilbury is back.

On the bright side TheLucifer, your birthday was yesterday, you're just being greedy here!
Heh, whatever. Football sucks. I'm not even watching the game.
I want to get drunk now.

Edit: you know what? The best present could be seeing Allegri fired tonight. Make it happen Galliani.

Hixx

I feel a bit disappointed a lot of our lads are watching X Factor tonight before tomorrows battle.

Should be watching Platoon or some shit.

Clegg

Newcastle rejected a £20m bid from me for Santon on FM. Wat.

Was 12 points behind City. Now the gap's 2 points. Squeaky bum time!

FM is stupid when it comes to transfers.

I bought Gundogan for 20m and Isco for 18m.

Southampton wanted 23m for James Ward-Prowse.

dc89

Hitcher I've added you again.

If you want, you guys can play it together. I'll play with you guys later or tomorrow.

I'll play with Hitcher in a few minutes, I've re added him now.

Edit: I think the servers are screwy Hitcher, as me and Killer have had a few games now but we have been kicked out a couple of times too.

WJD

FM is stupid when it comes to transfers.

I bought Gundogan for 20m and Isco for 18m.

Southampton wanted 23m for James Ward-Prowse.

Newcastle rejected a £20m bid from me for Santon on FM. Wat.

Was 12 points behind City. Now the gap's 2 points. Squeaky bum time!

Can either of you get Kagawa/RVP to stop being utter shit? They're both terrible for me.

Rooney, Welbeck and Valencia are great however.

Top Bottom